I am running a 7.0.4 iPhone 5S 32GB and since the start of the evasi0n jailbreak, everything has been running relatively smoothly. I am very impressed with the amount of tweaks that have come out! Great job developers. The only problem is, because there are SO many awesome tweaks, I have a LOT on my phone that have accumulated since Mobile Substrate was released for arm 64 devices. A list of my tweaks that I added (quite a few): Activator Beta for ios7, Adblocker, AdBlockerNetworks, Alkaline, AlwaysClear, Animer7, anyBadge, AppCake, ******* for ios 7+, Aptray, Assistant Unrestrictor, Barrel, BatteryLife, Better Grabbers, BetterFolders, BetterPasscodeKeypad, BioProtect, Bloard, BlurredMusicApp, BytaFont2, CCQuickPro, Colorize, Coono, Dockshift, Dreamboard, Eclipse, f.lux, FakeCarrier, Fav, Five Icon Dock (ios7), Flashorama, Flex 2, Flipswitch Beta for ios 7, GamePlayer, GlowDock, HD enabler for YouTube, HiddenSettings7, HUDDismiss, iCleaner, iDeletePhoes, iFile, ImmediateSend, In A Minute, iSwipe Keyboard, iTouchSecure, iWebBoost, LiveWeatherIcon, LocalIAPStore, Lock Screen Tool, Lyricalizer, MesaVibrate, Messages Customiser, MewSeek, Movie Box, MusicAppMods, NCObey, Nitrous, NoAdStoreOpen, NoDelay64, NoStoreButton7, Notification Privacy, NoUninstall, NowPlayingStatusBarforios7, Overachiever, PandoraDownloader, Phantom, Photo Blackground, PreferenceOrganizer7, QuickGestures 2, QuickStrobe, RePower, RightX, RocketBootstrap, SafariTabCount, SameStatus, SandCastle 2, SBRotator 7, SimplePasscodeButtons, Sleipnizer for Safari, Spectral, Speed Intensifier, SpotDefine, Springtomize 3- ios7, StatusBarFix2, StatusModifier, SubtleLock (ios7), SwitchSpring, ToneEnabler, Unity, UnlimTones, UnlockSound7, VideoPace, VineDownloader, Virtual Home, VoiceChanger, Volume Booster, Winterboard, YouTube no Ads/HQ3G, Zeppelin, 0bscure 7, and MANY other small system adjustments and byproducts of downloaded packages Yea... Lets just say that modmyi has been an awesome resource for finding out about tweaks This brings me to my question: I've noticed that I'm losing about 60% of my battery life every day before I charge my phone every night. Granted, I listen to music through headphones for some time, and I've frequented FaceTime for about 45 min. each day, mostly with the phone locked. Do you think this is a reasonable trade off considering what I'm putting the Mobile Substrate through? I honestly can delete a few tweaks, which I shall, but the tweak business is just so enveloping. Please get back to me on a suggested course of action, and let me know how your battery life is on your devices. Thanks.
    2014-01-30 08:18 AM
    Well, let's start with deleting the piracy and w4r3z tweaks...
    2014-01-30 08:24 AM
    Sure, piracy is a large industry in today's world. Devs put a lot of time and effort into their tweaks only to find out that it is already pirated. That's unfortunate, but I will capitalize on the fact that there are various outlets for me to get my tweaks. Now the fact that they are pirated has NO relevancy to battery life: if I purchased all of them, the battery intake would be equivalent. And one thing I actually don't know is the w4r3z tweaks? What is that?
    2014-01-30 05:16 PM
    It's hard to gauge the battery usage is normal due to each individual usage. On my jailbroken 5s with no tweaks (waiting for things to settle down first), when I don't use the phone for about 8 hours, the battery consumption is negligible (less than 1%).

On the other hand, when I had battery problem on an iPad Air, it would lose 5% or more on about 5 minutes of usage such as flipping through a few screens and opening "non-data usage" apps like Notes Plus, iMindMap, etc.

Good luck
    2014-01-30 09:19 PM
    Sure, piracy is a large industry in today's world. Devs put a lot of time and effort into their tweaks only to find out that it is already pirated. That's unfortunate, but I will capitalize on the fact that there are various outlets for me to get my tweaks. Now the fact that they are pirated has NO relevancy to battery life: if I purchased all of them, the battery intake would be equivalent. And one thing I actually don't know is the w4r3z tweaks? What is that?
    The fact that you choose to Pirate may not be what is affecting your battery. However, asking questions on a forum that is 100% against piracy will get you little to no help. You may feel entitled to stealing tweaks but there aren't many members here who will be sympathetic to your battery problems. In fact most of us will not care at all.
    2014-01-30 09:39 PM
    ^ what he said.
    2014-01-30 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD