Hello Modmyi,

If any developer or themer is interested in a private repository, I am available.

What is a Cydia repository? It's something you add in Cydia which lets you download more packages than the standard ones.

What I can create for you:
    -Cydia Repository to host anything you want (themes, apps, tweaks etc.)
    -Hosting for the repository
    -Free subdomain with jk9357.me, for example awesomethemes.jk9357.me (OR register a domain OR use a domain you already own)
    -Moderate protection from people that want to download the DEB files without an iPhone
    -UDID protection: This is ideal if you want to sell your software through other channels than the Cydia store. I can enable theme downloads only for people who's UDIDs are registered in the repo's system and other people won't be able to download them.
    -An icon in the Sources tab
    -I can also create the required DEBIAN files for you
    -If you need anything else, we can chat and try to figure it out.

For now I will be doing this for free, since I enjoy it. If lots of people want to make use of this, I might start charging money.

Thanks,
    jk9357.
    2014-04-24 04:39 AM
    I'd love to have one!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-04-26 10:27 PM
    Yes pls that would be really lovely
    2014-08-02 10:25 AM
    Hey,
    Im a developer, my current Tweaks developed are:
    ScrubRadio
    nonosim
    iTransmission 4
    WipeTracks
    nosirisuggest

and i would love to have a public repo for them but also a private one controlled by UDID, I have my Own Domain name and hosting and it has access via FTP just Email me at [email protected] , and hopefully we can get things set up
    2014-08-02 04:24 PM
    Hello Modmyi,

If any developer or themer is interested in a private repository, I am available.

What is a Cydia repository? It's something you add in Cydia which lets you download more packages than the standard ones.

What I can create for you:
    -Cydia Repository to host anything you want (themes, apps, tweaks etc.)
    -Hosting for the repository
    -Free subdomain with jk9357.me, for example awesomethemes.jk9357.me (OR register a domain OR use a domain you already own)
    -Moderate protection from people that want to download the DEB files without an iPhone
    -UDID protection: This is ideal if you want to sell your software through other channels than the Cydia store. I can enable theme downloads only for people who's UDIDs are registered in the repo's system and other people won't be able to download them.
    -An icon in the Sources tab
    -I can also create the required DEBIAN files for you
    -If you need anything else, we can chat and try to figure it out.

For now I will be doing this for free, since I enjoy it. If lots of people want to make use of this, I might start charging money.

Thanks,
    jk9357.
    Are YOU, specifically, hosting the repos? I have a current repo but my webhost SUX and I'm looking for an alternative.
    2014-08-04 04:12 AM
    Is it for free?
    Perhaps i got 2 or 3 repo Projects for you on different domains.
    2014-09-01 06:10 PM
    Sorry I never look at this thread. If someone wants a repo, iMessage me at [email protected]ng

I can host them if it's not too much traffic
    2014-09-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD