User Tag List

Can't stand the Notification Center settings in the Settings.app???

Seriously, I spend a bunch of time, initially, disabling all the stuff I don't want to see and then whenever an app updates, these Notifications return to the ENABLED spot again!?!?

For years, I've been trying to find a Dev to make a tweak to disable everything, by default, and allow a Whitelist of apps that will display.

It's getting old and I'd gladly pay someone to fix this problem for me...Am I the only one that...

BTW, you can use this thread to discuss ideas or frustrations that you think should be resolved but haven't yet.
    2014-08-12 04:59 AM
    Yeah, your the only one.

I hear ya, I occasionally have to go back through it and turn things off or change the alert types. Doesn't bug the crap out of me like it does you though. lol
    I mean, it does have the "include" and Do No Include" option. Time to learn to code dude...
    smaller sig.png
    2014-08-12 05:31 AM
    I mean, it does have the "include" and Do No Include" option. Time to learn to code dude...
    That's what I was talking about. It doesn't matter if you place it in the Do Not Include section because once the app updates, it goes right back into the Include section.

I've tried to find the Headers for NC to see if I could somehow hook into a process but I can't seem to figure out what goes to the settings. Kinda sux...
    2014-08-12 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD