Hey everyone!

Quite recently my iPhone (5S 7.1.1) has started hanging on the Springboard for a couple of seconds and it's so so so annoying.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling a couple cydia tweaks none of which have solved my problem.

Can anyone help me with this?
    Here's a list of all the tweaks I have installed: Action Menu Action Menu Plus Pack Activator AppList AppSync Unified APR AP - Pastebin.com

Thanks in Advance
    Shanu
    2014-10-18 12:05 AM
    Hi, check you haven't run out of memory, my friends was hanging for 5 seconds as she only had 50MB left!
    2014-10-18 01:40 PM
    Hi, check you haven't run out of memory, my friends was hanging for 5 seconds as she only had 50MB left!
    I have approximately 250mb of free memory at all times. It feels like something's conflicting with the springboard, because even when it does hang, it's just the touch controls. Like the animations I have sometimes keep going, but I just can't do anything.
    2014-10-18 10:16 PM
    First uninstall those things for pirated apps and tweaks, if it doesn't help, try to refresh system and jailbreak, with iLex Rat - Restore jailbroken iPhone or iPad back to original state.
    2014-10-18 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD