DirecTV app does not work with jailbroken device. Does anyone know which plist file I can edit to make it work? I played around in iFile and found out DirecTV app is called Navigator and I went through all the plist files and dont see anything glaring that I would recognize as a trigger for the jailbreak. Anyone happen to know?

Thanks
    2014-12-10 10:11 PM
    DirecTV app does not work with jailbroken device. Does anyone know which plist file I can edit to make it work? I played around in iFile and found out DirecTV app is called Navigator and I went through all the plist files and dont see anything glaring that I would recognize as a trigger for the jailbreak. Anyone happen to know?

Thanks
    It's deeper than a simple .plist file. You need Flex 2. We told you it worx!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-12-11 at 02:35 AM.
    2014-12-11 12:48 AM
    Download tProtector P. Works on my iphone 6+ on 8.1.1!!!
    2014-12-11 05:17 AM
    It's deeper than a simple .plist file. You need Flex 2. We told you it worx!
    OK, I did! Its pretty cool. I spent about an hour combing through DTV app files. Any idea what I am looking for or where I would find it? I am willing to put the work in, just dont know what I am looking for exactly. Not seeing anything obvious that looks like jailbreak checks.

PS - tProtector P is really tsProtector P. It also says you cannot purchase it because its not certified to work with my device... Found DTV Runner that is beta and works. You have to add the repo http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/ (EDIT: Works on iPhone 6, not on my iPad Air 2)

I still would like to learn how to use Flex and be self sufficient for the future!

Thanks all...
    Last edited by NOYB111; 2014-12-11 at 05:15 PM.
    2014-12-11 04:15 PM
    I quickly and easily made a patch for the iPhone app that works. It appears flex doesn't work with the iPad version. The app shows up as a ? and when I make the patch it doesn't work.
    2014-12-12 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD