Oh my god! One day night I drunk a lot and I deleted all my notes on my iphone by accident. Then I'm very panic and sad, because these notes are very important for me. Some of them are my business information and there are also many important unforgettable memory with my family. I'm very worried about it and is there any way can help me find my lost iphone notes back, then I look for some help on google. Yeah! I'm very luck that I found a good software called iFonebox. It helped me find all my lost notes on iphone back. I'm appreciated for it and it was a powerful data recovery tool that could help you recover many important data such as notes, contacts, messages, reminders and etc. So today I recommended iFonebox for these guys who have meet this problem like me and I hope these article could help you.
    2015-01-14 06:56 AM
    Don't you use iCloud? If not, you should.
    2015-01-14 06:44 PM
    I usually use iTunes, but I haven't backuped up resently. Always backup is a good habit.
    2015-01-15 03:43 AM
    iTunes will back up automatically each time you sync your iPhone with the library. Maybe you have a more recent backup in iTunes of your notes than you think. When is the last time your iPhone was backed up there? You should see the exact data and hour once you launch iTunes, connect the iPhone and navigate to the iPhone summary window in iTunes. CAREFUL not to sync or back up your iPhone at this point as iTunes will over-write the existing backup with your empty notes!!!

If you don't know what you are doing, use copytrans Shelbee to restore the previous iTunes backup containing the notes back to the iPhone.
    Last edited by Wyman; 2015-02-03 at 05:11 PM. Reason: additional information
    2015-01-28 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD