Can somebody please give me a hint at least where in the hell iOS 8.2 beta 2 can be downloaded at? Every link I can find googling it just takes me to the same French download site that starts the download for a couple of hours then quits it incomplete and changes my proxy settings leaving me unable to access anything til I change them back. Is this some kind of a joke or something? Cuz if it is, I ain't laughing.
    2015-02-25 01:22 AM
    Between the stupid iCloud lockout B.S. that does nothing to protect your property and everything to make the device a useless paperweight for everybody including legitimate 2nd hand buyers and this virus filled non working Chinese Taig thing I am beginning to get a deep seated hated and mistrust of everything Apple.
    It used to be a good thing til Steve Jobs died. And now it's seems to nothing but the same old garbage as all the rest of mobile devices. At this rate looks like ill be using my new iPhone 5c I bought for a paperweight for the rest of eternity and will be using my 3GS til it dies(which won't be long now) and after that I'm going to have to go back to Motorola and deal with whatever crappy operating system that comes with it I guess.
    I'm sick of being screwed over by Apple again and again. I'm done with it. What a joke.
    2015-02-25 01:42 AM
    And thanks for rendering my PC a piece of junk virus filled paperweight too
    2015-02-25 01:45 AM
    Lol, feel better now?

Hint for finding 8.2 beta2: Begins with T, Rhymes with current.
    Can't post links here though sorry.
    2015-02-25 01:52 AM
    hmmmmm. I hate rhymes.
    2015-02-25 02:02 AM
    Lol, feel better now?

Hint for finding 8.2 beta2: Begins with T, Rhymes with current.
    Can't post links here though sorry.
    Doesn't rhyme with current in the UK ;-p

@OP - your rant made me laugh heartily. I've genuinely not ever got a virus and I don't run antivirus but then I don't tend to visit dodgy sites!
    Last edited by docmagoo2; 2015-03-06 at 10:30 AM.
    2015-03-06 08:45 AM
    Doesn't rhyme with current in the UK ;-p

@OP - your rant made me laugh heartily. I've genuinely not ever got a virus and I don't run antivirus but then I don't tend to visit dodgy sites!
    Um... Er... Yes. I do. Thank you.
    2015-03-06 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD