this is probably in one of the 50 billion posts but i need to know i may have to a sys restore and i dont want to get the new firmware so how do i restore without getting the new firmware
    2007-10-08 10:33 PM
    open itunes hold sleep and home button till u see the triangle then shift and click, look for the 1.0.2 firmware and here u go.
     Think Different
    2007-10-08 10:42 PM
    ok so i downloaded the firmware file i was told to hit option then restore and it will let me select which it dose but the firmware is a file folder with lots of choices what do i select
    2007-10-09 05:50 AM
    ok so i downloaded the firmware file i was told to hit option then restore and it will let me select which it dose but the firmware is a file folder with lots of choices what do i select
    they should be only one file it should say 1.0.2 and the icon is ike the itunes icon
     Think Different
    2007-10-09 06:31 AM
    I had the same problem.. select the restore.plist (caution) I had to downgrade my iTunes to 7.3 for it work, otherwise it wants to go to 1.1.1.
    2007-10-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD