Hi all,

i just got my iphone version 1.1.4, unlocked it with iplus 2.0b
    at first after i finshed to unlock it it worked for about 2 min, the i pressed the setings button and it froze , i tried to reset it but it came back on and froze again.
    so i restored it to 1.1.4 but it keeps booting and freezing in the emergency call screen , the screen wont respond and every thing i tried didn't help.
    i tried downgrade it and the same thing keeps happening.

please if you think you can help me i really really need your help!!!

thx
    2008-03-28 06:40 PM
    Put the phone in DFU restore mode and then after the restore use iLiberty (upgraded version of iPlus) to jailbreak/unlock/activate. When you plug the phone back into iTunes after this set it up as NEW and resync all your stuff.
    2008-03-28 06:42 PM
    Put the phone in DFU restore mode and then after the restore use iLiberty (upgraded version of iPlus) to jailbreak/unlock/activate. When you plug the phone back into iTunes after this set it up as NEW and resync all your stuff.
    tried it already and it didn't work...
    2008-03-28 09:05 PM
    go return it and get a new one. say it wont do anything to enable you to activate it. jus tell them what they wanna hear, the go home and unlock it
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-03-28 09:07 PM
    tried it already and it didn't work...

The problem is that when i try to unlock and to jailbreak it again the first time that he runs the scripts and reboot , after that reboot instead of going to the second script its going to the restore screen and get stuck there...

cant, I dont live in the US...
    But thanks.

any one please help!
    Last edited by omerbbni; 2008-03-29 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-29 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD