I'm not sure what happened, but I just noticed my calculator was gone. I thought at first the icon had just disappeared when I was moving stuff around, but then I realized Calculator.app isn't even in /Applications anymore. I had an old copy of it from several months ago (and several firmware revisions ago) so I tried to copy that over to my phone, but it crashes when I try to run it. Is there something else I have to do to fix it? Or maybe I need a newer version of Calculator.app for 1.1.4? (If so, can someone upload one for me??)
    2008-03-30 03:27 AM
    Do yourself a favor. Install MACalc, configure it to use ALG mode not RPN mode, then set it to float and be happy you don't have the crappy calculator anymore.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.
    2008-03-30 10:52 AM
    Thanks, that one is nice. The only one I had tried was IPHCalc, and it wasn't really working well for me. MACalc is much better!
    2008-03-30 07:34 PM
    Same thing happened to me, I believe it happened after using BossPref to move the applications. Any help would be good, I dont want to use MACalc
    2008-04-21 06:38 PM
    i thought i was the only one that had this problem, i noticed after bossprefs and catergories somewhere around the same time as i installed those
    if this post help click the thanks
    2008-04-21 08:32 PM
    Same thing happened to me, I believe it happened after using BossPref to move the applications. Any help would be good, I dont want to use MACalc
    Exactly the same here. Any fix on the horizon ?
    2008-05-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD