Hello,
    I did a restore on my iphone ( thought that the phone speaker would work bether after..it didnt) and since i cant install apps like BSD Subsystem, ilauncher etc .When i install at the end it says "error during install script execution" i have a unlocked 4gb iphone system 1.02
    Thank you

PS: if someone have a hint for the speaker ( cant hear the caller ) on the phone speaker.With headphones and speaker i can hear the caller but not with the normal phone speaker
    thank you
    2007-10-11 10:19 PM
    The speaker thing is a common issue with the iPhone. Its a bug, just plug in headphones, let music play for a full minute or two, and then unplug them. If it isn't fixed right away, do it once or twice. Fixed it for me two separate times.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-10-11 10:22 PM
    Thanks for the speaker hint...i will try.
    What about the apps that i cant install???
    2007-10-11 10:42 PM
    I would try another restore, or a simple uninstall/reinstall of Installer.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-10-12 12:13 AM
    I had the same problem it's the youtube fix with ILibrary.
    2008-03-30 12:00 PM
    after you restored did you select set up as new phone because if you didnt your just puting the code that messed up the speaker Back on the phone
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-03-30 12:20 PM
    i had the same problem. it was the app to make my iphone louder. i had to restore it cause even when i removed the app, it still messed up my sound. hope it helps.
    2008-03-30 03:50 PM
    2008-07-08 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD