I recently upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 but I am having trouble setting a song as my ringtone. I used the app sendsong before but it now doesn't seem to work with 1.1.4. Does anyone know of any other way to do this?? Thanks in advance for your help.
    2008-04-02 07:21 PM
    you cant make full songs ringtones. you have to use garageband and loop or chop a song so its under 40 or 30 sec. i cant remember which one. Instead of garage band i use this site http://audiko.net/
    2008-04-02 07:54 PM
    Thanks. So i used the website that you recommended and it worked good. Now how do I put this ringtone onto my iphone?
    2008-04-02 08:31 PM
    I currently have a 1.1.4 iphone and I use jamendo ringtones. It worked np and with the update from the other day it allows you to make a ringtone using your iphones mic. It says make ring from internet as well but that won't be implemented till next update.
    2008-04-02 09:09 PM
    Use this instead its much easier,
    1) Go to installer and click the sources tab at the bottom
    2) At the top right hand corner click edit, then an add button will popup on the top left side click that
    3) add the following source i.danstaface.net
    4) click ok and let your sources refresh
    5) go to the multimedia tab and install 'ringtones' app
    This program automatically converts music on your phone into a ringtone as well as sms also. Just follow the instructions and you will be fine. To set go to settings->sounds->ringtone and your new ringtone will be there. Enjoy
    2008-04-02 09:10 PM
    Use this instead its much easier,
    1) Go to installer and click the sources tab at the bottom
    2) At the top right hand corner click edit, then an add button will popup on the top left side click that
    3) add the following source i.danstaface.net
    4) click ok and let your sources refresh
    5) go to the multimedia tab and install 'ringtones' app
    This program automatically converts music on your phone into a ringtone as well as sms also. Just follow the instructions and you will be fine. To set go to settings->sounds->ringtone and your new ringtone will be there. Enjoy
    best thing ever thanks for sharing!
    2008-04-02 09:31 PM
    ^^^ i dont get this???
    2008-04-02 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD