I've been on a mission to turn as much stuff on my phone as possible purple!
    I have no idea why though because I don't even like purple that much!! Haha!

Check it out!

The picture of the main screen really doesn't do it justice on how vibrant the purple
    really is! I changed some other little random stuff purple too but that would have been
    too many pictures! I'll probably end up changing some of the icons as I find better pics
    I want to use but I guess this is a good start!
    Last edited by dncrgrl; 2007-07-23 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Incorrect Picture
    2007-07-23 01:36 AM
    This is what Ive been looking for.
    I have the gunmetal theme downloaded, can you put the same purple effect on that theme?
    If not, where can I download yours?
    " Be like water my friend" (Bruce Lee)
    2007-07-23 02:00 AM
    looks great, so what are you gals trying to win on ebay? lol
    2007-07-23 02:01 AM
    love it looks great, my fav color too lol are you gonna put it for dl plz?
    2007-07-23 05:04 AM
    Wow, very purple-ish. Nice work.
    2007-07-23 06:16 AM
    Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!!! I'm still working on making it better here and there!

This is what Ive been looking for.
    I have the gunmetal theme downloaded, can you put the same purple effect on that theme?
    If not, where can I download yours?
    I can definitely work on that for you! I'll get to it as soon as I can! In the meantime, I just uploaded mine in the download section so hopefully it will be up shortly!!
    2007-07-23 11:21 PM
    approved
    2007-07-23 11:32 PM
    Haha im a guy and my favorite color is purple ... I just might have to use this lol
    2007-07-24 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.