Hi guys,

Been lurking for quite a while but figured I'd pop in and get some feedback on my theme(s).

I have a new update out to ste with the new icons for Labyrinth etc., but have been reading some comments on my theme and thinking about making ALL of PlainJainDim, well, dim... and setting the standard 4 dock icons the same level of alpha as the rest.

Thoughts?

I'm also working on a new one called "Cockpit" but it's a fairly complicated theme and will take a while to get finished.

Cheers all!
    Matt Davis aka Target aka Gametroll
    Attached Thumbnails PlainJain & PlainJainDim-plainjaindim.jpg  
    Last edited by gametroll; 2007-10-20 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Adding screenshot
    2007-10-18 10:06 PM
    Went ahead and made all the icons dim in plainjaindim.

Have update coming via installer whenever ste get's it on up.
    2007-10-20 09:35 AM
    Can you please add a NES.png for the Plainjain
    its missing.
    2007-10-21 09:32 PM
    Actually I already have. But Shaun hasn't gotten around to adding it to the installer yet. Think he's been pretty busy with the installer bugs he ran into over the weekend.

Actually I already have. But Shaun hasn't gotten around to adding it to the installer yet. Think he's been pretty busy with the installer bugs he ran into over the weekend.
    nevermind, updates out. Yay Shaun!
    Last edited by gametroll; 2007-10-22 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-22 04:27 AM
    Thanks for the update!
    I have got to make one request though!
    iSplit
    It's the only icon I don't have for PlainJain.
    If you make that, then it shall be complete!
    =D
    2007-10-22 04:59 AM
    yeah, Shaun gave me a list of what I'm missing tonight. Should have update out with all missing icons out to yall PDQ.
    2007-10-22 05:05 AM
    Please if you can add these two as well

Widget
    Contacts

please and thank you
    Hi guys,

Been lurking for quite a while but figured I'd pop in and get some feedback on my theme(s).

I have a new update out to ste with the new icons for Labyrinth etc., but have been reading some comments on my theme and thinking about making ALL of PlainJainDim, well, dim... and setting the standard 4 dock icons the same level of alpha as the rest.

Thoughts?

I'm also working on a new one called "Cockpit" but it's a fairly complicated theme and will take a while to get finished.

Cheers all!
    Matt Davis aka Target aka Gametroll
    2007-10-22 05:19 AM
    Thanks for the update
    my iPhone looking nice now with this theme, only problem, how can I prevent the grey dock from disappearing ? I hate the all black look, but, I love it when I first turn my phone on I see the grey dock I
    I'm running 1.1.1 with summer board alpha.

Thanks in advance

sorry I figured it out, all i had to do was turn off theme dock in summer board
    Last edited by Makaveli; 2007-10-22 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-22 05:32 AM
    Here's my "to-do" list for the next update.

If you guys see anything missing, let me know.

Contacts
    iLauncher
    iSplit
    Oblique (PlainJain & PlainJainDim only)
    Preview
    SendFile
    SimFree
    Squid
    Stumbler
    SwapTunes
    TextEdit
    UIctl
    VNsea
    Widget
    XLaunch
    Zune2

Known Issues:
    Lights Off.png is still white in BlackJainDim. Doh!
    Last edited by gametroll; 2007-10-22 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-22 06:07 AM
    Not a request but I just wanted to thank you for the awesome themes.
    2007-10-23 12:03 AM
    Hey, no problem. I'm just glad some others are enjoying it. Not trying to disperage the other themes either, I LOVE all the themes everyone's been making, I just wanted to be able to SEE my wallpapers. And apparently, a lot of other people do to.

I've finished out my missing icons and have the zips off to ste, hopefully my sense of humor won't offend too many people. Put Alex and Kevin of Diggnation into the Contacts icon. :-)
    2007-10-23 06:04 AM
    Thanks for the update!
    The files here have been approved!

I wish I had a contact app so I could rep the diggnation!
    =D
    2007-10-24 09:23 AM
    Hehe, me TOO!!!

Still waiting for a one click 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 windows solution that doesn't include me having to SSH into anything.

Thanks btw, I now have a place to send the guys who are emailing me every couple hours about when the update is coming. LOL
    Last edited by gametroll; 2007-10-24 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Found an answer to a dumb question. :-)
    2007-10-24 09:44 AM
    Haha, glad to help.
    And I'm waiting for a simpler updater too.
    I only want to mess of my phone so much. =D
    2007-10-24 10:36 AM
    Zigzactly!

Anywho, ste got back to it this afternoon and the update is in the installer now anyway.

Either way, figure it's good to have in the downloads, just so there's easy access to raw png's for people who want to mess with them.
    2007-10-24 10:24 PM
    Yep, and for those who can't wait to rep your complete theme.
    That's one thing that makes good themes so great.
    Original work and a complete set!
    =D
    2007-10-25 01:19 AM
    Just to say great theme

Do you have a different icon for the ipod one? Maybe something a little more ipod'ey

Great work though.
    2007-10-25 01:25 AM
    actually ya, just havnt uncluded it as an alternate. Its basically an outline of a standard iPod.

I'll include it next update.
    2007-10-25 04:30 AM
    Made the very scary leap into 1.1.1 last night. Love that laaaast screen that is blank and just says "ipod" in white letters at the top right before the last reboot. Yeesh!

But it worked out.

And now I can have Kevin and Alex in all their diggish glory on my summerboard.
    Attached Thumbnails PlainJain & PlainJainDim-plainjain1.1.1.jpg  
    2007-10-25 08:20 PM
    actually ya, just havnt uncluded it as an alternate. Its basically an outline of a standard iPod.

I'll include it next update.
    Thanking you
    2007-10-26 12:43 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD