Thanks so much.
    They look awesome on phone.........

Hate to bother you again, but could you make the eyes white,
    with black pupils....
    see what you think. this is all new stuff to me, started editting images about 2 weeks ago for this thread, its trial and error so i dont mind if its not quite what you wanted and you want it changed a little bit.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-eye3.png 
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch
    2008-05-02 09:11 AM
    see what you think. this is all new stuff to me, started editting images about 2 weeks ago for this thread, its trial and error so i dont mind if its not quite what you wanted and you want it changed a little bit.
    Just plain awesome..........THANKS !!!
    2008-05-02 09:40 AM
    Just plain awesome..........THANKS !!!
    glad i could help you out. glad you liked it.

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

2008-05-02 09:41 AM

mmm looks like Aqwoah
    Do you know which version of Aqwoah that is? Because the ones I found doesn't have all same Icons.
    I am mainly looking for the Notes and the iPod
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-05-02 at 04:36 PM.
    2008-05-02 04:21 PM

Do you know which version of Aqwoah that is? Because the ones I found doesn't have all same Icons.
    I am mainly looking for the Notes and the iPod
    alot of the time people change some of the icons to ones they have used or found in the past that they liked better. So it may just be a modified aqwoah

2008-05-02 05:15 PM
    alot of the time people change some of the icons to ones they have used or found in the past that they liked better. So it may just be a modified aqwoah
    I C, do you know where I can high jack those icons?
    2008-05-02 06:26 PM
    Could someone resize, and make transparent background.
    For carrier logo. Thanks.

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fearqg7.jpg
    2008-05-02 07:21 PM
    Could someone resize, and make transparent background.
    For carrier logo. Thanks.

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fearqg7.jpg
    Here is the original and an inverted color one. Probably the original will work for both Default & FSO
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-fearqg7.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-fearqg8.png 

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button
    2008-05-02 10:21 PM
    Here is the original and an inverted color one. Probably the original will work for both Default & FSO
    Thanks......AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008-05-02 10:42 PM
    ok I like this icon and theming thing how do you get it on your iphone? The easiest way can I somehow download the images and transfer them from my mac I have the instaler on my iphone with
    ver 1.14 (4A102) firmware please help me so I can add the new cac and the new keypad and the new carrier icon.

Thanks Jeff
    Last edited by jmunyon; 2008-05-03 at 11:34 AM.
    2008-05-03 11:20 AM
    I KNOW SOME U GUYS AND GIRLS KNOW THIS BUT SOME PEOPLE DONT
    SO I WAS SREACHING THRU FORUMS AND I FOUND THIS GUIDE TUTU IT WORK 100% FOR ME CUZ IM IN SUNCOM HERE IN PUERTO RICO SO THIS IS WANT U HAVE TO DO

This works in 1.1.4 too! Here is a guide. Its basically yours, I just tweaked it abit.

1. You must have a 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 Jailbroken iPhone with SSH and BSD Subsystems.

2. Navigate to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/Unknown.Bundle

3. Copy the carrier.plist to your desktop and create a copy of it

4. Convert the plist file here so you can edit it.

5. Search for: <key>AllowPrefixMatching</key> <false/> (there should be more
    then one... Just take the first one.)

6. Replace <false/> with <true/>

7. Right under AllowPrefixMatching, there should be a <key>CarrierName</key>. This carrier, for me, is Vodafone. It might be different for you. You can actually edit any carrier name, be it AT&T, O2 or T-Mobile. Just make sure you set AllowPrefixMatching to True.

8. Replace Vodafone (or whichever carrier you picked) with your carrier. Note that this is case-sensitive.

9. Replace the Default and FSO.png of the carrier you change. So, if you changed Vodafone, you got to replace the Default and FSO Vodafone png.

10. For the logo that appears in the springboard, it is the FSO.png. For the logo that appears in applications, its the default.png. Once you replace the images, restart your iPhone.

HERES IS A MUCH EASIER WAY IN MY CASE I DONT NEED VODAFONE CUZ IN PR DOESNT WORK SO I JUST EDITED THA CARRIER.PLIST LOOKING FOR vodafone and (Default_CARRIER_VODAFONE) AND (FSO_CARRIER_VODAFONE) AND CHANGED WHAT EVER SAYS ABOUT VODAFONE TO MY CARRIER THAT IS SUNCOM AND THEN I LOOK EN THE Unknown.Bundle AND CHANGE DEFAULT AND FSO VODAFONE.PNG TO MY CARRIER THEN I RESTARTED MY IPHONE AND IT WORK

AND TO EDIT THE PLIST GO TO THIS URL
    http://140.124.181.188/%7Ekhchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi
    AND THEN JUST OPEN NOTEPAD A DROP THE CONVERTED PLIST IN THERE WHEN DONE EXIT NOTEPAD AND SAVE

SUNCOM SCREEN SHOT

MODDED SCREEN SHOT

JUST IN CASE U GET LOST LOOK FOR THIS IN THAT CONVERTED CARRIER.PLIST
    <string>vodafone</string>
    <key>DefaultImage</key>
    <string>Default_CARRIER_VODAFONE.png</string>
    <key>FullScreenOpaqueImage</key>
    <string>FSO_CARRIER_VODAFONE.png</string>

THEN CHANGE IT TO WHAT EVER CARRIER U HAVE THATS NOT TMOBILE AT&T VODAFONE ECT..
    LIKE FOR EXAMPLE MY CARRIER IS SUNCOM I DID THIS
    <string>suncom</string>
    <key>DefaultImage</key>
    <string>Default_CARRIER_SUNCOM.png</string>
    <key>FullScreenOpaqueImage</key>
    <string>FSO_CARRIER_SUNCOM.png</string>

SAVE AND THEN PUT IT IN THE Unknown.Bundle WITH THE MODDED CARRIER.PLIST
    RESTARTED AND THEN U HAVE UR MODDED CARRIER

HOPE U UNDERSTAND THIS TUTU
    Last edited by carlospr21; 2008-05-04 at 01:45 PM.
    2008-05-04 01:33 PM
    Hey Carlospr21. I'd like a carrier logo with an actual Green Island or La Garrita. What do you think? I just got back from vacation in Ponce and I want to Mod the carrier logo on my phone....kinda fool some of the boys into thinking im on a PR carrier....yes, theyre kinda naive.
    2008-05-05 12:04 AM
    Hey Carlospr21. I'd like a carrier logo with an actual Green Island or La Garrita. What do you think? I just got back from vacation in Ponce and I want to Mod the carrier logo on my phone....kinda fool some of the boys into thinking im on a PR carrier....yes, theyre kinda naive.
    carrier here in puerto rico ur (suncom, at&t, claro, open mobile and centenial)

do u know la guitarra and the pr island???
    Last edited by carlospr21; 2008-05-05 at 06:17 AM.
    2008-05-05 05:43 AM
    Would anyone help to get the Type R logo working with a black background? Maybe turn it into white or something?

And also want to request 'apple logo' > 'Window logo' carrier logo
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-default_carrier_typer.png 
    2008-05-06 04:58 AM
    Would anyone help to get the Type R logo working with a black background? Maybe turn it into white or something?

And also want to request 'apple logo' > 'Window logo' carrier logo
    just finished the typeR, I assume you wanted it as a carrier logo. If you wanted it as something else, please let me know. The more specific you can get the easier it is to see exactly how you want it.

edit: just finished up a little apple vs windows carrier icon. See what you think, let me know if you want anything changed.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-typer.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-applevswindows.png 
    Last edited by kcisjojo; 2008-05-06 at 09:11 AM.

2008-05-06 08:55 AM
    just finished the typeR, I assume you wanted it as a carrier logo. If you wanted it as something else, please let me know. The more specific you can get the easier it is to see exactly how you want it.

edit: just finished up a little apple vs windows carrier icon. See what you think, let me know if you want anything changed.
    Thanks alot its look great! =P Uploading to my phone now.
    2008-05-07 04:28 AM
    Has anyone seen a "stocks" icon with a bear/bull image? I'm looking for an icon that sits on a shelf like a little statue or something.
    2008-05-07 06:21 AM
    Has anyone seen a "stocks" icon with a bear/bull image? I'm looking for an icon that sits on a shelf like a little statue or something.
    What do you think of this one? just made it up real quick, if you had something else in mind, can you please take a screenshot of your phone so I know what theme of icon your more looking for.

You may need it repositioned a bit so it sits on the shelf correctly.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-bullbearicon.png 

2008-05-07 08:03 AM
    would someone mind making me in black and white a carrier icon with an apple in the front followed by joey in some decent writing, and the same with derochie also? thanks a lot!!!
    2008-05-07 04:50 PM
    What do you think of this one? just made it up real quick, if you had something else in mind, can you please take a screenshot of your phone so I know what theme of icon your more looking for.

You may need it repositioned a bit so it sits on the shelf correctly.
    Will this show up as a statue, or will it have that blue background? I'll try to get a screenshot later...there's an app that does that right?

Ok, here's my current theme (first page):
    Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Mepaphoros; 2008-05-07 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-07 07:43 PM
3,214 ... 75797105106107108109117157 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD