can someone please make me a logo with an apple logo in front and the name " Babou " right after ? both in black and white ...
    thank you so much
    You didn't specify font so I made it look like this.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-babou-dark.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-babou-lite.png 
    2007-10-01 11:39 PM
    I wanted to make a request for a couple sliders and carrier logos if possible the smaller ones with Japanese are ideas i had for carrier logos, they are my first name by the way - jonathan, the larger two are ideas i had for sliders, the exit is a re-request, it is a common exit sign used in japan that i became fond of while i was there. any help would be appreciated.
    Here you go..
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-brentk-black.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-brentk-exit.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-brentk-red.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-jd.png 
    2007-10-01 11:44 PM
    thank you!!
    2007-10-02 01:21 AM
    thank you

Hi guys can anyone help in providing both black and white signal bars for the wifi and Service Provider bars ?

Thank you

Thank you for helping with the Babou carrier logo Soulthoughts , but I was wondering if you could make it a little smaller and center it... so that its on the same line as the singnal strengh and Wifi bars ?
    Thank you again for helping
    Last edited by carlembert; 2007-10-02 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-02 02:10 AM
    thanks so much. just a question though. is there way to round out the corners? and was wondering if a slider has to be square. for example can this be used? if not i really do appreciate your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-copy.jpg  
    2007-10-02 02:50 AM
    What are you naming your files?
    I copied the Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png, FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png and Default_CARRIER_ATT.png, FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png files to my desktop and saved backups of the TMOBILE files. Then I took the ATT ones and changed them to be TMOBILE. Then I uploaded my new Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png, FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png files (which are really the AT&T ones in disguise) up to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. Rebooted the phone and it still displays T-Mobile.

Has ANYONE been successful in replacing the T-mobile carrier logo yet? Seems to be a few people posting about this same thing.
    2007-10-02 02:57 AM
    I copied the Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png, FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png and Default_CARRIER_ATT.png, FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png files to my desktop and saved backups of the TMOBILE files. Then I took the ATT ones and changed them to be TMOBILE. Then I uploaded my new Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png, FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png files (which are really the AT&T ones in disguise) up to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. Rebooted the phone and it still displays T-Mobile.

Has ANYONE been successful in replacing the T-mobile carrier logo yet? Seems to be a few people posting about this same thing.
    I'm using customize app to change my carrier logo and still doesn't work with tmobile sim card. Wat do I have to change or rename?
     Think Different
    2007-10-02 03:31 AM
    thanks so much. just a question though. is there way to round out the corners? and was wondering if a slider has to be square. for example can this be used? if not i really do appreciate your time.
    It doesn't have to be a square. I redid. Let me know if this works.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-.png 
    2007-10-02 06:42 AM

You're also deleting the existing Tmobile carrier logos right? Backing them up is one step but you have to remove them too. After you delete them, you upload the new ones.
    2007-10-02 06:47 AM
    You're also deleting the existing Tmobile carrier logos right? Backing them up is one step but you have to remove them too. After you delete them, you upload the new ones.
    about using customize app? I can't set any of the new carrier logo with my tmobile sim card, but with att I have no problem at all. Any tips?
     Think Different
    2007-10-02 06:52 AM
    about using customize app? I can't set any of the new carrier logo with my tmobile sim card, but with att I have no problem at all. Any tips?
    I use ibrickr. W/ibrickr I backup the carrier logo I want to change, so I have a backup of it. Then I delete it. After I delete it, I upload my new one. I make sure it's named FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png and Default_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png and it's worked every time.
    2007-10-02 07:16 AM
    that's perfect. thanks so much.
    2007-10-02 07:36 AM
    Even though I'm having Fugu "overwrite" them? Odd. I'll give that a shot.
    2007-10-02 02:35 PM
    Looking for both black Signal Service and Wifi bars ... no point in having one without the other...

Poetic why only make a gold service bar without a gold wifi bar ? :-) just a suggestion

Can anyone help...
    2007-10-02 03:41 PM
    Can someone modify the Mitsubishi emblem so I can use it for the bluetooth icon?
    Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-mlogo.gif  
    2007-10-02 03:59 PM
    let me know when you get it... I need that also
    thx

can you make one in silver or black also
    thx man
    Last edited by carlembert; 2007-10-02 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-02 04:24 PM
    Im just tring to create a carrier icon, can someone help me out. Just want it to say, CIMA ......thanks , ive tried to creat it acouple times but everytime i try to do it in photoshop i cant find the other layer to the imagine
    2007-10-02 05:15 PM
    I figured out what I was doing wrong. I feel like an idiot.

I've been doing these copying in terminal on the iPhone itself. It looks like one time, I copied the T-mobile logo over the AT&T one. So now I don't have any AT&T logo. Haha. I'll grab that and replace it and it should work.

I got it to work with the Black logo but not the white.
    Last edited by ThinkandDrive; 2007-10-02 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spellnig
    2007-10-02 05:53 PM
    Requested by nin_ja.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ny-rangers-dark.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ny-rangers-slider-2.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ny-rangers-slider.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ny-rangers-lite.png 
    2007-10-02 07:14 PM
    I figured it out. I replaced the ATT logo with the Tmob one rather than the other way around. Now my Tmobile-enabled iPhone displays the ATT carrier logo some people might thing that's odd but I want it to be stealth.
    2007-10-03 04:22 AM
3,214 ... 2533343536374585135 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD