Soulthoughts the Melphat ones are perfect, if you could surround the beeks ones in that grey rectangle you did in the bEbEn carrier; we're good. Thanks again
    2007-12-20 01:58 AM
    hi, thanks soulthought, great work.

found some F1 theme stuff. when you get a chance please.I hope I'm not over extending request, much appreciated. Thanks for all your hard work.
    heres the images, all for sliders please:
    Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-f1_mclarenchrome-2a.jpg   Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-renault.png   Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-scalextric_motogp_yamaha_02.gif   Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-gppro-rossi-moto-gp-lat.dx550.jpg   Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-hamilton-helmet.jpg  
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-r6.png 
    2007-12-20 04:05 AM
    can someone make me something along the lines of a trance/dance/electronica related carrier logo? I know thats kinda vague but i've looked up and down and can't find anything i like....so have at it! show me what you got modders!
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-12-20 07:44 AM
    Try these...
    Thanks Bro soulthoughts...

u r my man.....

cheerss
    2007-12-20 10:37 AM
    Soulthoughts the Melphat ones are perfect, if you could surround the beeks ones in that grey rectangle you did in the bEbEn carrier; we're good. Thanks again
    The ones I did for bEbEn were actually sliders. So they are a bit bigger. I'll try to do it as a carrier logo but I think they may be too small.
    2007-12-20 04:12 PM
    Try these....
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-beeks-round-8.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-beeks-round-graf.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-beeks-sq-8.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-beeks-sq-graf.png 
    2007-12-20 04:36 PM
    hi, thanks soulthought, great work.

found some F1 theme stuff. when you get a chance please.I hope I'm not over extending request, much appreciated. Thanks for all your hard work.
    heres the images, all for sliders please:
    Try these...I went out and found the images myself because the images you attached were small. What's best is if you can post a link to the full size picture that way I have more to work with.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-f1-b.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-motorcycle.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-f1-c.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-f1-.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-f1-d.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-f1-e.png 
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2007-12-20 at 05:19 PM.
    2007-12-20 04:50 PM
    can someone make me something along the lines of a trance/dance/electronica related carrier logo? I know thats kinda vague but i've looked up and down and can't find anything i like....so have at it! show me what you got modders!
    What do you want it to say?
    2007-12-20 05:20 PM
    Soulthoughts, thanks a bunch; yeah, I didn't realize those were sliders but it's all good.
    My girl loves hers.

Peace.
    2007-12-20 05:33 PM
    Hello all. This is my first post in this very helpful forum. I'm trying to replace my carrier logo and it doesn't work for me. I know that there are two files to replace because I've follow the tutorial over here. And in the tutorial it states to substitute different ATT png depending on your carrier. The problem is that I live in Romania and my carrier is Vodafone, and it keep appearing RO Vodafone. With MIM (make it mine) the change it works but is just text and I really wanna use this beautiful png floating on this thread.
    So, there is a way for me to resolve the problem? Thank you very much in advance.
    PS: excuse my bad English, I have the English dictionary installed but for grammar...
    2007-12-20 05:41 PM
    Hey this is also my first quote,
    I want a slider image for
    New york mets, DC shoes logo, or New york Giants
    Thank you
    2007-12-20 06:11 PM
    Hello all. This is my first post in this very helpful forum. I'm trying to replace my carrier logo and it doesn't work for me. I know that there are two files to replace because I've follow the tutorial over here. And in the tutorial it states to substitute different ATT png depending on your carrier. The problem is that I live in Romania and my carrier is Vodafone, and it keep appearing RO Vodafone. With MIM (make it mine) the change it works but is just text and I really wanna use this beautiful png floating on this thread.
    So, there is a way for me to resolve the problem? Thank you very much in advance.
    PS: excuse my bad English, I have the English dictionary installed but for grammar...
    Instead of changing the ATT logo try changing the Vodaphone logo that's already there. If that doesn't work, change both of them.
    2007-12-20 06:44 PM
    Hey this is also my first quote,
    I want a slider image for
    New york mets, DC shoes logo, or New york Giants
    Thank you
    Here you go....
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ny-giants-slider.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ny-mets-slider.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-dc.png 
    2007-12-20 06:47 PM
    hi there
    plz cud i hav a carrier logo made for me!!!?
    it shud say "ozzy" in some cool fonts
    thanks
    2007-12-20 07:26 PM
    hi there
    plz cud i hav a carrier logo made for me!!!?
    it shud say "ozzy" in some cool fonts
    thanks
    I was playing around and made these...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ozzy-2a.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-ozzy-.png 
    2007-12-20 07:56 PM
    Thanks so much
    Here you go....
    2007-12-20 08:30 PM
    @soulthoughts I've changed the Vodafone png and still nothing, although I didn't try to change both of them or all four. But the problem is that in the corner of the carrier it's saying RO Vodafone with text witch is scrolling, so I don't think that's an image at all. Any idea? Like I've mentioned before with MIM it works to change the text, but not the png.
    2007-12-20 08:40 PM
    @soulthoughts I've changed the Vodafone png and still nothing, although I didn't try to change both of them or all four. But the problem is that in the corner of the carrier it's saying RO Vodafone with text witch is scrolling, so I don't think that's an image at all. Any idea? Like I've mentioned before with MIM it works to change the text, but not the png.
    When you changed the image exactly what did you do? What files do you have/what files are you changing?
    2007-12-20 10:09 PM

Bro catallin....

suggest u use the springboard replacement method.....in tis way, it will force the system to display only AT&T carrier code......then u amend the AT&T png........THINK THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.....

pls read...
    http://george.zjlotto.com/index.php/...r-logo-on-111/

Remember to chose the correct version depending on your IPHONE....

Cheers & Good Luck!!
    2007-12-21 04:18 AM
    What do you want it to say?
    if you could have it say JMNX that would be awesome!
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-12-21 05:04 AM
3,214 ... 1757656667686977117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD