i need a carrier logo with the text "edi" or "mindxpert"

thanks
    2008-02-17 03:13 AM
    How bout something with Stewie from Family Guy

I LOVE stewie and just had the idea of tricking out my phone with him. Can anyone help me out here. I was trying to find a batter theme, a picture of him would be cool. Any creative individuals here that can make it happen? like slider, icon, etc... Thanks in advance
    2008-02-17 06:37 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to find the orginal 02 carrier logo cheers
    2008-02-17 11:34 AM
    could someone please make the default maps icon with this Barbadian coat of arms symbol? would be much appreciated..TIA

2008-02-17 04:55 PM
    ay of u have the pacman crrier logo?
    ty
    2008-02-17 07:02 PM
    How bout something with Stewie from Family Guy

I LOVE stewie and just had the idea of tricking out my phone with him. Can anyone help me out here. I was trying to find a batter theme, a picture of him would be cool. Any creative individuals here that can make it happen? like slider, icon, etc... Thanks in advance
    Here's a Stewie slider icon... I hope you like it! I don't make icons for apps or carrier logos, so this is all i can give you! If you had something else in mind, just send me a PM...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-stewie.png 
    2008-02-17 07:14 PM
    Can I have this as a slider?

2008-02-17 11:54 PM
    2008-02-18 09:33 PM
    hi somebody can help me to make a carrier logo that say IRENET ? with apple logo ? or something like that, or cant tell me the dimensions? thanks
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-irenet-white.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-irenet-black.png 
    2008-02-18 10:07 PM
    i need a carrier logo with the text "edi" or "mindxpert"

thanks
    I made both.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-edi-white.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-edi-black.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-mindx-white.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-mindx-black.png 
    2008-02-18 10:39 PM
    could someone please make the default maps icon with this Barbadian coat of arms symbol? would be much appreciated..TIA

I made one of the symbol alone and a 'realized' one.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-maps.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-maps-realized.png 
    2008-02-18 10:56 PM
    ay of u have the pacman crrier logo?
    ty
    I'm pretty sure it's in the downloads section but I made a new one anyway.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-pacman.png 
    2008-02-18 11:11 PM
    hey I like how u did that 'realized' one, can u make a stewie one like that. Thanks!
    2008-02-19 12:15 AM
    Can I have this as a slider?

Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-step.png 
    2008-02-19 12:17 AM
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-zoso.png 
    2008-02-19 01:45 AM
    hey I like how u did that 'realized' one, can u make a stewie one like that. Thanks!
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-stewie-realized.png 
    2008-02-19 02:00 AM
    I made one of the symbol alone and a 'realized' one.
    thanx for taking up my request..much appreciated..however i meant if u could replace the 280 road symbol on the stock maps icon..and replace it with the symbol i orginally provided..it had been done before for some canadian symbols so i would just like my barbadian symbol on it plz..i use realize icons aswell and was planning to realize it afterwards but if u want to realize it one time then that would be great..TIA

2008-02-19 02:22 AM
    thanx for taking up my request..much appreciated..however i meant if u could replace the 280 road symbol on the stock maps icon..and replace it with the symbol i orginally provided..it had been done before for some canadian symbols so i would just like my barbadian symbol on it plz..i use realize icons aswell and was planning to realize it afterwards but if u want to realize it one time then that would be great..TIA

It didn't come out all that great. Here's what I have. I'll try to redo it when I get a chance. One's realized the other is plain.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-shield-realized.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-shield.png 
    2008-02-20 07:46 PM
    It didn't come out all that great. Here's what I have. I'll try to redo it when I get a chance. One's realized the other is plain.
    yea its kinda distorted..i appreciate the effort tho..for ur next attempt i wanted the whole road symbol removed..meaning the 280 and the blue and red symbol behind it..and just replace it with the symbol i have provided..TIA again
    2008-02-20 10:12 PM
    yea its kinda distorted..i appreciate the effort tho..for ur next attempt i wanted the whole road symbol removed..meaning the 280 and the blue and red symbol behind it..and just replace it with the symbol i have provided..TIA again
    I don't know if this is any better but let me know.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-icon-map-1.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-icon-map-1-realized.png 
    2008-02-21 12:01 AM
3,214 ... 3373818283848593133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD