posting request here since I couldn't find anything reading through the forums and using the search. I just need a SMS Homescreen Icon where the balloon is red and the background is white. if someone could direct me to one if already available or make one thanks in advance.
    2008-03-19 09:06 AM

can someone edit out the sdk on the box and change it to say Settings and and size it correctly for a icon

Thanx

------------------------------------------
    Try this one.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-epreax.png 
    2008-03-19 12:20 PM
    I'm actually looking for slider icons with the superman in a silver and black color. Also the audi 4 rings and some yankee sliders
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-superman-black-grey.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-audi-slider.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-yankee1.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-yankee2.png 
    2008-03-19 11:21 PM
    Can I request another set of carrier replacements (black & white)? I just want an apple logo followed by "Joe", but in graffiti font...
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-joe-white-1.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-joe-black-1.png 
    2008-03-19 11:26 PM
    I would like to have another request.

Changing colour of carrier, and the wifi.

And oh, the colour to be 1CB4CC. Thanks!
    I did the carrier but not the wifi. Never done those before.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-vynn-3.png 
    2008-03-19 11:31 PM
    ID LIKE A SLIDER OF A GREY GOOSE VODkA BOTTLE....WONDERING IF THATS POSSIBLE.....

THANX IN DVANCE!!! :P!!!
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-gg.png 
    2008-03-19 11:36 PM
    Can anyone possibly make me a slider with the image of the Bahrain flag or crest? as seen in the images below?

If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button
    2008-03-20 01:20 AM
    Hi can I get a Carrier logo "Phong" with the bottom of the g going across the whole word on the bottom..thanks.
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-phong-white.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-phong-black.png 
    2008-03-20 02:45 AM
    Thanks Soul!
    2008-03-20 04:02 AM
    could smeone make me a carrier image thats says "David" if it isnt that big a deal that kind of goes along with the buuf theme ill post screenshot.

And if anyone would be kind enough maybe a top and bottom slider bar

2008-03-20 05:32 AM
    hey soul is it too much if i can get "Phong" in graffiti font? Sorry for the inconvenience...
    2008-03-20 06:06 AM
    hey
    so i dont have photoShop
    and would love to have my user pic as carrier logo

plez??
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX
    2008-03-20 07:12 AM
    great it's very funny
    2008-03-20 01:25 PM
    Can I request another set of carrier replacements (black & white)? I just want an apple logo followed by "Joe", but in graffiti font...
    Can I get one like this guys? Except instead of "Joe" can I have "Clint"?
    2008-03-21 06:49 PM
    posting request here since I couldn't find anything reading through the forums and using the search. I just need a SMS Homescreen Icon where the balloon is red and the background is white. if someone could direct me to one if already available or make one thanks in advance.
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-sms.png 
    2008-03-21 08:15 PM
    Can anyone possibly make me a slider with the image of the Bahrain flag or crest? as seen in the images below?

I made both...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-bah1.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-bah2.png 
    2008-03-21 08:31 PM
    could smeone make me a carrier image thats says "David" if it isnt that big a deal that kind of goes along with the buuf theme ill post screenshot.

And if anyone would be kind enough maybe a top and bottom slider bar

Hopefully this goes with your theme.
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-david-white.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-david-brown.png 
    2008-03-21 08:41 PM
    if u have time

lets try this one

thanks a ton!
    Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-red-calligraphy_007.jpg  
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX
    2008-03-21 08:44 PM
    hey soul is it too much if i can get "Phong" in graffiti font? Sorry for the inconvenience...
    In graffiti font...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-phong-graf-2.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-phong-graf.png 
    2008-03-21 08:59 PM
    Can I get one like this guys? Except instead of "Joe" can I have "Clint"?
    here you go...
    Attached Images Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-clint-1.png Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-clint-2.png 
    2008-03-21 09:29 PM
3,214 ... 41818990919293101141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.