So I jailbroke my 1.1.4 16GB iPod Touch using iLiberty+ 1.5.1 and I need more storage space for apps. This is not a problem on my iPhone as for some reason it is using less then 200mb and I used iPlus for that.

I see "relocate Fonts and Ringtones" in iLiberty+, not sure if that would make a huge difference or not considering there are no ringtones. Would that give me more space?

Help is greatly appreciated.
    2008-04-13 11:00 PM
    use bosstool to move apps to the big partition
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-04-13 11:32 PM
    300MB Is honestly not alot of space. I have a iTouch 1.1.1 and It won't be long before it will be filled. I'm not entirely sure how much space I have used though. I would like to know two things though.

1. I need to know an app that tells you have much system space you have left.

2. Is there not an app to expand your system space?
    2008-04-14 01:52 AM
    use bosstool to move apps to the big partition
    I just ended up relocating the fonts and that upped my free space to 99MB, I did do this in BossTool though as I downloaded and after reading it it told me to relocate fonts first. So being to lazy to plug my iPod back into my computer I did it on there. Worked like a charm.

Not sure why iLiberty+ does not do that automatically as otherwise there is very little space to install stuff, as iPlus did it automatically.

Oh well, problem fixed.
    2008-04-14 04:09 AM
    In iTunes it shows my other was 203MB. After I ran BossTool it now says I have 283MB of other...what is this from?
    2008-04-14 04:29 AM
    bosstool moves your apps to the big partition.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-04-14 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD