Hi guys, sorry this probably already been answered, but im new here and im lost. I already succeed put ringtones , but i would like to change the background and the lower bar ( where the icons are ) , but i have no idea of the location and how to get there, no one did a tutorial like this one ?
    http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_...tem_icons.html

any help is apreciate thanks.

i already tried to search but i cant find.
    Last edited by artdirector; 2007-07-25 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-07-25 05:40 AM
    its a picture called "SBDockBG2.png" all you really have to do is dl it from the dl section and change it or whatever.
    and there is a stock image thingy somewhere in the downloads just look for it
    2007-07-25 06:05 AM
    its a picture called "SBDockBG2.png" all you really have to do is dl it from the dl section and change it or whatever.
    and there is a stock image thingy somewhere in the downloads just look for it
    thats for the dock right ? what about the wallpaper ??

i think someone from the website should put up a tutorial or a link in the website for those things, i just registered here because i would like to mod my iphone and i liked the site , but i found out that have a lot of mods to download etc.. but i cant find how to actually put those things.. how to access..

thanks
    2007-07-25 06:15 AM
    read the wiki, there are tutorials and such things you think we should put up, also there are some stickies. a good one is "a working background" for your wallpaper question
    2007-07-25 06:19 AM
    read the wiki, there are tutorials and such things you think we should put up, also there are some stickies. a good one is "a working background" for your wallpaper question
    thanks
    Last edited by artdirector; 2007-07-25 at 07:16 AM.
    2007-07-25 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD