Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me out..

I installed the Aqwoah keyboard..then I installed the Writing Pad thingy..
    I decided to uninstall both of them, but now, my keyboard is kinda scrwed up. When it pulls up, its fine..but when i go to the ".?123" button, then to the "#+=" button, the top row is gone!! When i mean "gone", i mean that its blcoked by this grey thing..like fussy looking bar..i can still press the keys and whatever, but i cant see the keys on the top row for that part of the keybaord...

Any advice??
    Thanks.
    2008-04-16 04:43 AM
    saaame thing here xcept i cant uninstall it but its all good i use it like dat
    2008-04-16 04:51 AM
    Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me out..

I installed the Aqwoah keyboard..then I installed the Writing Pad thingy..
    I decided to uninstall both of them, but now, my keyboard is kinda scrwed up. When it pulls up, its fine..but when i go to the ".?123" button, then to the "#+=" button, the top row is gone!! When i mean "gone", i mean that its blcoked by this grey thing..like fussy looking bar..i can still press the keys and whatever, but i cant see the keys on the top row for that part of the keybaord...

Any advice??
    Thanks.
    Go to the new skins/themes forum and look for the ' aqwoah' thread the creator should be able to assist
    2008-04-16 05:01 AM
    replace the keyboard with the original and u should be fine

/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

Keyboard-Latin.artwork
    Keyboard-Common.artwork
    Last edited by stocis; 2008-04-16 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-04-16 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD