User Tag List

Hi Everyone,

I donít keep mobile only for communication, but it is a mode of entertainment for me. But I can not download DVD files in my mobile as it doesnít support DVD files. Is there any software which can solve my problem and help me use DVD files in my mobile?

Looking to get suggestions from you people!!!
    2008-04-16 11:56 AM
    Convert it to mp4
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-04-16 12:26 PM
    This is the same with everyone; itís more than a communication device. To convert DVD files to 3GP or to mobile phone format, I am using software called Avex DVD to Mobile Video Converter Suite
    which manages the trouble for me. I hope that this can save you from your trouble.

Good Luck!!!
    2008-04-17 07:23 AM
    2008-04-21 10:11 AM
    Totally right, it is simple question,you should transfer the DVD'S file. Here are some information offer you about mobile phone.
    Wholesale Watch Mobile Phone - Dropship wholesale Watch Mobile Phone - Discount Watch Mobile Phone - From China
    Wholesale Mobile Phone device - Dropship wholesale Mobile Phone device - Discount Mobile Phone device - From China
    a wholesaler buy direct from china
    sale electronic items and other car accessories
    2008-07-09 08:42 PM
    The mobile u are having may not b supporting the dvd get it fast.thanks.
    2008-07-22 11:01 AM
    i use a free program called "freemake" as I said it's free and allows you to convert many vidoe file types to many others. i use it to convert dvd to iphone videos. it actually has a selection called apple or android or many others. i have not had any problems and i scanned this program with 5 virus and malware detectors with no bad results.
    Freemake | Best Freeware Alternatives To Paid Video Software
    you can also use "realplayer converter " or "pq dvd to iphone "
    real player's converter is also free but a little slower.
    pq dvd to iphone is not free and only works with iphone and dvds but is very fast
    heres a tip fast forwarding a video while playing can sometimes cause audio /video to get out of synch so try not to fast forward, but starting over again fixes this sometimes
    2011-05-24 09:56 PM