I think I'll keep it to myself a couple days though. And enjoy it

Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-07-26 04:17 AM
    you've done better, but someone else will probably love it...you always do good work though.
    2007-07-26 04:25 AM
    haha Ya. I just wanted something clean and "ballerish" for a minute lol.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    2007-07-26 04:58 AM
    very well done u do a louis one and i will give you my babys :-D but anyways off that subject very nice as usual
    2007-07-26 05:17 AM
    nice, you must upload all of those pronto! every morning when i wake up i expect to see 2-4 new skins from you!!!

just kidding
    2007-07-26 05:28 AM
    did you mod the calculator buttons themselves?
    2007-07-26 05:42 AM
    Loring...

Any chance you'd like to make a gucci one that is more clean? Minus the red sliding text...(I guess we could change that)

But also minus the green battery because the color doesn't go along with the theme. And also each icon could do without the circle item...but moreso the picture for the icon...

What happens when we recieve a text? a red # pops up? Or have you tried to change that...

The theme would also look good if the red turn off slider was changed and also the answer call slider was changed haha

I guess I am asking for alot? I am just not that good at photoshop
    2007-07-26 05:53 AM
    Nice, theme is this available in downloads?
    Also did u ever finish the theme you had with your pictures, i.e. the girl laying on her back?
    2007-07-26 06:18 AM
    i want to change my back color text man i changed all my text around :-D but anyways no this isnt for download yet... read at the top...
    2007-07-26 06:23 AM
    classy wallpaper
    2007-07-26 06:43 AM
    how did you customize the top part of the calculator where the entered numbers are?
    if so what PNG did you edit? I've been looking through the files for quite a while and can't find the right file to edit :/
    2007-07-26 07:19 AM
    Loring...

Any chance you'd like to make a gucci one that is more clean? Minus the red sliding text...(I guess we could change that)

But also minus the green battery because the color doesn't go along with the theme. And also each icon could do without the circle item...but moreso the picture for the icon...

What happens when we recieve a text? a red # pops up? Or have you tried to change that...

The theme would also look good if the red turn off slider was changed and also the answer call slider was changed haha

I guess I am asking for alot? I am just not that good at photoshop

Ya the red slider is just the glow and you wouldnt have to install that. You cant see that great but the icons are actually gucci dog tags with the text on them.
    No its not red its a Gg button when you get texts etc. It also comes with the red/grey and green bar buttons. All 17 battery images which are overlayed so you only really see the green as its getting full.. But I mean how oftin do you stare at your battery on the dock anyway? I know I dont sit and hit the button evey minute ti make my battery come back on.
    It has the carriers/docks/ System wallpaper and wallpaper thumbnail replacement. Calculator- lcd. And more to come.

And Arthur - Yes I changed the calculator buttons =)

But then again.. When do I ever release "one" version of something.. LOL. Just be patient =)
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-07-26 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-07-26 04:45 PM
    I can't wait for this to be put in the downloads section... ... lol
    2007-07-26 06:01 PM
    OK guys. I kept the first one to myself =) Although I made another full version with all the goodies including a gucci colored battery set and much more! Slider Icon had black running over it.. Slider buttons.. I used Freds icon set from the download section =)~,. And some other goodies.

Heres the sample. Go download!
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-07-26 at 10:13 PM. Reason: wrongimage
    2007-07-26 08:18 PM
    I think thats cash's icon set.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-07-26 08:20 PM
    Nice. Ya I put a bunch off goodies in this one =)

I added a white set to downloads to.. Just for you uPhone
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-07-26 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-07-26 08:30 PM
    Loring, once again... incredible.

I'd be all over this one, but I have crazy OCD I think, and can't get over the fact that 'forcast' should be 'forecast.' Haha, if I knew how to change it myself, I would download this to my phone in a heartbeat.

Loving my Louis Vuitton BG right now, but this is insane!
    2007-07-26 09:44 PM
    Damn Spellcheck!! Looks ok to me?
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-07-26 at 10:26 PM. Reason: add
    2007-07-26 10:02 PM
    poor loring and the spelling
    2007-07-26 10:37 PM
    Hmm. Was the link updated? It looks fine to me.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-07-27 12:03 AM
49 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD