thanks for the timely update. I'd like to make two more request. A "StartMenu" word only dock icon and a "MyComputer" springboard icon. That would allow seemless transition for any vista related theme to "Fresh". Like it was said before this is the perfect theme for summertime.

Oh and RecycleBin would be nice too.....
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-07-10 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Added RecycleBin to the request....
    2008-07-08 04:33 PM
    icon request: Neverball. Thanks.
    2008-07-08 05:36 PM
    Fantastic job with this. You have an incredible talent !!
    2008-07-11 04:50 AM
    Thanks!!! Im glad your still around!
    2008-07-13 03:52 PM
    This is officially my new favorite theme. Only problem is Im missing some icons. it would be great if someone made these icons for me. thanks to whoever in advance!!!

PocketGuitar, THTouch, Awake2
    2008-08-04 10:59 AM
    Looks as though this thread has kinda died a bit, I still think this is a wonderful theme, that easily works on all firmwares. I'm currently using it on my 3g and it's great. I do have a request for a few apps i'm hoping can be fulfilled. All are appstore icons except winterboard. Please help me complete this [email protected][email protected][email protected]!! If I could press that *thanks button a million times I would!

Appstore
    Crash Bandicoot
    Monkeyball
    breakout
    Trism
    Shazaam
    pandango
    Pandora
    salesforce
    mophoto
    showtimes
    onepassword
    itunes remote
    winterboard
    2008-08-08 07:13 AM
    Hi Guys,

I found the psd file in the theme so decided to create some temporary icons to make my app store icons "fit in" with the rest of my spring board.

Please note the only thing I did was print screen the app icon from itunes, paste it into the psd template kindly included in the theme pack.

I take NO credit for this work - just thought I'd save some of you the bother by submitting my work

I'll upload the remaining files in the next post (10's the limit apparantly )
    Attached Images [Release] Fresh Theme-ca.kidnea.hangman.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.apple.appstore.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.apple.holdem.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.bmb.ipint.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.infantecorporation.oxxolite.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.melodis.midomi.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.mobilityware.solitaire.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.ooi.supermonkeyball.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.pangea.enigmo.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.saurik.winterboard.png 
    2008-08-11 02:49 AM
    can YOU please tell me how to put it on my 3g?
    2008-08-11 02:53 AM
    As promised the remaining icons,

and a big thanks to invu for creating the template and such a pretty theme.

Gareth
    Attached Images [Release] Fresh Theme-com.sealiongames..png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.vgmobile.cnk2.png [Release] Fresh Theme-com.apple.remote.png 
    2008-08-11 02:56 AM
    eyallevi9 check your PM
    2008-08-11 03:00 AM
    garevans can you please jsut zip / rar al the tehem folder with all icons posted plus the one you made and upload it somewhere like rapidshare.com ?

thanks
    2008-08-11 03:45 AM
    Hi

As requested:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

I'm not too sure about the zip file - new to os x (turns out creating archive is harder than you think without winrar )

If it doesn't work please let me know
    2008-08-11 03:59 AM
    Hey garevans, is there anyway you could make a few icons for me please?
    I need these to complete my theme:

breakout
    Trism
    Shazaam
    pandango
    Pandora
    showtimes
    onepassword

I would greatly appreciate it, many thanks in advance.

Also if you don't mind, I've attempted to use both GIMP and Opencanvas to use the .psd template to make some icons for myself. But in both programs, I simply cannot figure out how to get the text layer to say anything other than "sample" I've tried on both programs with 2 different .psd templates and can't get it to change. Also, what font is the text in? Could you please tell me what i'm doing wrong and how I would also put in a picture into the icon. PLEASE help me, this has been driving me crazy and I can't figure it out!!
    2008-08-11 07:12 AM
    Hi Will,

For the template, all I did was open it in photoshop and edit the text, then to get a picture in I took a print screen, selected the area I wanted, copied and pasted into the template. Photoshop was clever enough to create a new layer.

I should point out however I'm using Mac OS X - that might be the reason for the font issues?

I'll get working on some of those icons tonight and see what I can come up with :-)
    2008-08-12 01:19 AM
    Hi Guys,

As requested some additional icons - as always no credit to me I just copy paste.

I couldn't find Pandora or Pandango icons - if you upload the icon.png from the app I'd be more than happy to have a go at it.
    Attached Images [Release] Fresh Theme-1password1.png [Release] Fresh Theme-breakout1.png [Release] Fresh Theme-shazaam-test.png [Release] Fresh Theme-show-times1.png [Release] Fresh Theme-trism1.png 
    Attached Files
    2008-08-12 02:43 AM
    Man, I can't thank you enough for theses icons. Could you use this napster picture for Pandora's icon? I tried to upload Palringo's icon, but it kept saying the file dimension was to big, however it's a free program if you'd like to download it real quick, it's a messenger type program if ya havn't heard of it.

When I open the .psd, using GIMP and/or Opencanvas, I see all the layers of the icon. The text layer, it says sample, well I can make it say nothing, move it's location, and also rename that layer to anything, but I cannot simply get it to say anything other than "sample" Any suggestions? Also what font is the text for the .psd?

Many thanks and thanks again when the palringo and Pandora icons are done. I'd really like to figure out what I'm doing wrong with the .psd, cuz i'd love to start using the template [email protected]!

Thanks again for your time
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Fresh Theme-napster.jpg  
    Last edited by will042082; 2008-08-12 at 08:23 AM.
    2008-08-12 08:06 AM
    hi again will

I'm not going to be home for the next couple of days but as soon as I am I'll create the last 2 icons. As for the psd I've never used gimp. Have you tried using photo shop?

As for the font from memory I think it was myraid web pro but my mac didn't have it so substituted it with just myraid pro.

I'm glad you like the icons
    2008-08-13 03:21 AM
    do they have a free web version or anything? I don't have a copy of photoshopCS
    2008-08-13 05:44 AM
    I luv this theme, it's so........fresh! Can u make an icon for To Do, App store, and winterboard? Or is this not for 2.0 ppl?
    2008-08-13 06:26 AM
    all three are already in the thread.
    Put them in var/stash/theme.xxxx/yourthemename/icons

app store icon needs to be named com.apple.AppStore.png
    winterboard needs to be named com.saurik.WinterBoard.png
    to do list i'm unsure of, I don't have the program.

hit the thanks button if ya'd like!
    Attached Images [Release] Fresh Theme-todo.png 
    2008-08-13 07:32 AM
192 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD