Ah, I haven't used iThemer, but I believe there is a way. Get one of those .txt files for me and I'll look at it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-07-30 08:37 PM
    Ah, I haven't used iThemer, but I believe there is a way. Get one of those .txt files for me and I'll look at it.
    #THIS IS THE iTHEMER FILE FOR THE GUNMETAL REMASTERED THEME
    #
    #
    #
    "Calculator\icon.png" "/Applications/Calculator.app/icon.png"
    "DemoApp\icon.png" "/Applications/DemoApp.app/icon.png"
    "FieldTest\icon.png" "/Applications/FieldTest.app/icon.png"
    "Maps\icon.png" "/Applications/Maps.app/icon.png"
    "MobileCal\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileCal.app/icon.png"
    "MobileMail\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileMail.app/icon.png"
    "MobileMusicPlayer\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileMusicPlayer.app/icon.png"
    "MobileNotes\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileNotes.app/icon.png"
    "MobilePhone\icon.png" "/Applications/MobilePhone.app/icon.png"
    "MobileSafari\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileSafari.app/icon.png"
    "MobileSlideShow\icon-Photos.png" "/Applications/MobileSlideShow.app/icon-Photos.png"
    "MobileSlideShow\icon-Camera.png" "/Applications/MobileSlideShow.app/icon-Camera.png"
    "MobileSMS\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileSMS.app/icon.png"
    "MobileTimer\icon.png" "/Applications/MobileTimer.app/icon.png"
    "Preferences\icon.png" "/Applications/Preferences.app/icon.png"
    "Stocks\icon.png" "/Applications/Stocks.app/icon.png"
    "Weather\icon.png" "/Applications/Weather.app/icon.png"
    "YouTube\icon.png" "/Applications/YouTube.app/icon.png"
    "SpringBoard\SBBadgeBG-(orange).png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBBadgeBG-(orange).png"
    "SpringBoard\SBBadgeBG.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBBadgeBG.png.png"

#################these two below are interchangeable
    "SpringBoard\SBDockBG2.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBDockBG2.png"
    #"SpringBoard\SBDockBG2speakers.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBDockBG2.png"
    #################

#######comment everything below if you dont want the batteries
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_1.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_1.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_2.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_2.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_3.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_3.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_4.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_4.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_5.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_5.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_6.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_6.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_7.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_7.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_8.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_8.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_9.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_9.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_10.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_10.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_11.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_11.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_12.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_12.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_13.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_13.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_14.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_14.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_15.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_15.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_16.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_16.png"
    "SpringBoard\Duracell Ultra\BatteryBG_17.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_17.png"

#######comment everything below if you dont want the carrier logos changed
    "SpringBoard\Carrier Logo\Default_CARRIER_ATT.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png"
    "SpringBoard\Carrier Logo\FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png" "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png"
    2007-07-30 08:56 PM
    Oh sure, I love that app. Easy enough. Just add a line inputting the location of the DisplayOrder.plist in his (digital's) folder, and then where it goes (/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/). Easy.

2007-07-30 09:05 PM
    Man I love your themes. Here is my version of your theme that I made for my wife's iPhone. Credit goes to you for idea.
    2007-07-30 09:59 PM
    Wow! Great edit, mgregor... could you post it up with maybe a generic bit on the part with ya'lls names? It looks awesome for the ladies.

2007-07-30 10:04 PM
    Man I love your themes. Here is my version of your theme that I made for my wife's iPhone. Credit goes to you for idea.
    I love it! Would you share your icons?
    2007-07-30 10:15 PM
    here's what i got. Digitalkid's icons with text on the bottom. i still have to play around with the bottom row text to make it perfect. Please post your input and i'll mess with it. Also, if you want a specific text below the icons, let me know and ill make it for you.

All credit goes to Digitalkid56 for his amazing work. I am simply just adding to it with his permission.

I have included both versions of the SMS icon and MAIL icons depending on what arrangement you would like to use.

zip file too big to upload here.... i have included a rapidshare link...

http://rapidshare.com/files/46027162/Icons.zip
    2007-07-31 01:32 AM
    Awesome. You can also upload directly to our Downloads section any file up to 10 MB.

2007-07-31 04:15 AM
    Update On Page 1
    2007-07-31 09:06 AM
    Man i was hoping it was gonna be a mirrored image update. I liked that one alot. But just with the mirrored part fading fixed. Hopefully one day. I like it how theres no text. Whats the point of having nice pics on there?
    2007-07-31 06:38 PM
    UPDATE 7/30: Ok by popular demand.. the theme has been redone, WITHOUT glare this time.. REPEAT, this theme was MADE to SHOW the TEXT now.. Although I forgot to write it in the screenshot.. hope this works for you guys..

UPDATE 7/28: Well I tried the FISHEYE effect, but I think the image is too small and you can't really make out the images. Plus it takes away from the detail and the crispness of the graphic so I undid it.. I tried it also, just with the circles, but it looked a little plain, so what I did was increase the size of the circle, and made the squares more transparent so they didn't stand out so much..

Also, I wasn't feelin the glowing effect in this one, so I took away the COOL and ICE themes, and just went straight with a standard non glow icon. Thanks for the tips guys.. and Keep um comin! I'll try to incorporate everyone's ideas well enough so that it flows together.. But here's what it is for now:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Oh and for those of you who were requesting the SMS and MAIL icons.. I whipped up some quick ones for you.. So it's not a remake, just a throw in..

Can I please get the SMS icon without the mirror effect...I don't want to do all the DisplayOrder stuff. I am just going to replace the original SMS icon, but I need one that matches the circle icons. Could someone please give me the SMS icon without the mirror effect?
    2007-08-01 04:12 AM
    here you go
    Attached Images Gunmetal REDUX-sms.png 
    2007-08-01 09:03 AM
    awesome work man keep it up, I am rockin this theme hard.
    2007-08-01 02:30 PM
    here you go
    Not to be mean, but if I wanted the icon without the shadow at the bottom of the icon, then I would make it myself. Please look at the other icons and make it like that. Surely it's not that hard to do if you have the original .psd files.

Just look at all the other icons (maps, notes, weather, etc...) and make the SAME icon, but with the "SMS" in it.
    2007-08-01 04:07 PM
    So with Mac can i just basically copy and paste the "install commands .rtf" into the terminal and it wil automatically install the whole themes? i placed all the folders into the phonedmg.
    2007-08-01 07:09 PM
    You can do that, and the phone might die a horrible death!
    2007-08-01 07:26 PM
    You can do that, and the phone might die a horrible death!
    hahaha thanks! well im not to sure what im doing anyways. I used iFuntastic yesterday and i guess i can properly set up the phone but im not to use using command prompts. Im following this from the wiki
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Iphone_skinning

But its a little confusing, im not to sure how to send the images to the phone.
    2007-08-01 07:29 PM
    im a newbie at this stuff also but some of it takes just some common sense to understand. Just do alot of reading in the WIKI. It'll help alot.
    2007-08-01 07:50 PM
    well i will do some more reading but if all fails a restore will fix it right
    2007-08-01 07:58 PM
    Hey digital..... Can you possibly make an icon for Terminal app, and Voice recorder app, Tic Tac Toe and Tetris....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....oh mercy PLEASE???????
    Last edited by SiLeNtKiLLa; 2007-08-07 at 06:27 AM.
    2007-08-07 06:12 AM
64 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD