Searched a couple of forums and sections now without success...

I'm running an activated and unlocked 1.1.1 with the latest version of summerboard and installer on my iPhone. After changing a couple of themes via summerboard, only parts of the new theme will appear/change, even after reboot. Some icons, especially most native apple icons will remain untouched. I have no clue why that is nor how to solve it.

Is there any patch to solve this issue? Any help is very much appreciated!
    2007-11-01 12:08 AM
    Make sure that the theme has the icons for the App that you have...

That or make sure that you have icons on in settings.
    2007-11-01 12:57 AM
    Most themes don't have every single icon for every app. You will have to manually upload some if you can find similar ones. Some of the more complete themes are Aqwoah and Neon Standard. They have many icons for apps and if you go to their threads, you will see some more recent ones they have added. Just save the file right from the thread and rename whatever it the name of the ap is (like Lite.png, Capitals matter) and then upload them to the theme's folder where the icons are located.
    2007-11-01 01:10 AM
    Thanks for answering so quickly, but I think the I figured out what the problem is...

I'm using a German language package, so some icons on my springboard are spelled in Germa. When I change a copy of the original icon name in the summerboard theme folder to the German one, summerboard will eventually recognize and change that icon...

Thank's again!
    2007-11-01 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD