More informatión and web : http://www.colorwarepc.com/products/select_iPhone.aspx
    Last edited by texuas; 2007-11-03 at 05:46 PM.
    2007-11-03 05:44 PM
    Nice but too expensive and voids warranty
    2007-11-03 05:46 PM
    amen!
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.
    2007-11-03 06:01 PM
    A white iphone would be pretty cool
    2007-11-03 10:15 PM
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    2007-11-03 11:48 PM
    Colorware offers there own warranty when you use their service. and from the things I've heard, its probably better than the original apple warranty.
    2007-11-04 05:15 AM
    Their logo on the bottom is really unnecessary and ugly.
    2007-11-05 06:35 AM
    Okay, get ready to gasp! I have an iphone, and the only way my wife would agree to getting one herself is if it were PINK! So, we did the Colorware thing, and I must say, it turned out nice....for a pink phone, that is! They do have their own warranty (if you buy the phone from them) and yes, they do put their terrible logo on the phone (which after talking with them they said they have to do that for legal reasons......I called Apple and they said this was true). Matter of fact, they never showed the logo on the bottom of the phone until I raised heck with them, and one of my gripes was they never showed it on their website or said their logo would be plastered on the bottom of the phone. They said it would be rectified and less than a week later, shazam, there it was. Her phone is pink with a brown Apple logo. But the only problem is that if you choose to color the Apple logo, they actually remove the chrome apple and it just leaves a space or gap and the background is brown. I griped big time about this one but they said they could not take the logo out, paint it, and put it back in. Either it wouldn't fit or it would create an area of raised paint around the edge of the logo. Anyway, some may say we performed sacrilege by painting her phone pink, but to each his...or HER, own! And as if carrying around the iphone doesn't get you enough attention, try carrying around a pink one and see how much attention you get (of course I mean the ladies carrying one only).
    Last edited by 33Rocks; 2007-11-05 at 07:02 AM.
    2007-11-05 06:56 AM
    i just ordered one,
    i love the super professional receipt they sent me.

"Thank you for ordering from Color Ware, Inc.
    Your order number is: #######

Subtotal: $599.00
    Shipping: $10.59

Tax: $0.00
    Total: $609.59

If you have any questions concerning your order, please contact us toll free at 1-888-452-6567 or by email at [email protected]

Thank you for your business."

hopefully it turns out decent,
    if not i can always ebay it hahah
    2007-11-06 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD