I changed my carries logo for Tmobile that I made by myself..
    thats ok...
    but when you get inside some icon like a installer, clock.. the carries on top keep the AT&T icon.

Is there any other way to change it too?

tnks

ps:The method I did was using ssh to the file to root/applications/customize.app/settings/ and replace the chooserViews.plist that I found here. The method replacing springboard didnt work.
    2007-11-06 01:35 AM
    I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe try and be a little more specific, or take a screenshot to show your conflict?

Reako
    2007-11-06 06:44 AM
    I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe try and be a little more specific, or take a screenshot to show your conflict?

Reako
    How can I take screenshot?
    2007-11-06 07:01 AM
    2007-11-06 07:15 AM
    Now, its better to understand. Look at my screens and take a look to the carrier logo.

What do I want?

let my customize carrier logo show up in all my apps.

is it possible?

tnks,
    Attached Thumbnails About Carries Logo: everything ok but..-sumerboard2.jpg   About Carries Logo: everything ok but..-sumerboard3.jpg   About Carries Logo: everything ok but..-sumerboard4.jpg   About Carries Logo: everything ok but..-sumerboard5.jpg  
    2007-11-07 03:29 AM
    the Default_CARRIER_ATT is the logo inside the apps and the FSO_CARRIER_ATT is for the springboard. do a search on the forums. its all there
    2007-11-07 03:54 AM
    the Default_CARRIER_ATT is the logo inside the apps and the FSO_CARRIER_ATT is for the springboard. do a search on the forums. its all there
    I fixes already.
    The name the files was default-1 and default.
    I replaced and now its perfect.
    \o/
    Attached Thumbnails About Carries Logo: everything ok but..-sumerboard9.jpg   About Carries Logo: everything ok but..-iphonebrowser.jpg  
    2007-11-07 05:29 AM
    He was talking about using Customize. DOH! Way to go!

Reako
    2007-11-07 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD