Well I am somewhat new to iPhone but I work in athletics at University of Kansas and I am looking to get a Kansas Basketball theme on my iPhone. It would be the envy of everyone. I have some ideas of what I want but I am no where near talented enough to create it myself. If anyone if up to the task I ask that you please email me at [email protected]. I am willing to pay for your efforts--nothing ridiculous but I will try to compensate fairly. I have access to many pictures I would like included and will let your creative side flow if you will try to accomplish a few key things in this theme. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you.
    2008-05-06 07:20 AM
    It would probably be better if you threw some of your ideas up on the site, so people can get an idea of what they are working with. I would be more than happy to help out as I am a Jayhawks fan as well (I live in Lee's Summit, MO... if you know where that is).
    2008-05-06 06:21 PM
    I would like to see a jayhawk, one of the 2 gym pics, or the one of the scoreboard as a background—maybe faded out some (I have some pics I can email). I some images which could be used as icons—if they are not perfect images maybe you can model something off of them—I am not sure how advanced you are with this. I would also like to see the trophies as icons if you have someway to replicate them from the picture I have. As for the phone, mail, ipod, safari icons I like something new age looking—some icons I have seen and like are on the Aqwoah theme and Phiberglass theme on Summerboard. I hope this gives you some kind of description to go with. The most important part of this to me is that it looks clean—I want it to look professional—similar to many of the ones on summerboard now. If you need more details or have questions please contact me.
    2008-05-06 09:52 PM
    Hey i made a Jayhawk theme. I just made it myself. The lockscreen is Mario's shot, the slider is just the Jayhawk logo, and the background is the National Championship trophy.
    2009-04-05 02:16 AM
    I am also interested in this theme. Please let me know how to get it. Thanks.
    2009-09-09 04:34 AM
    I'm working on some themes including some Jayhawk themes with changing backgrounds, animated lockscreens, sliders, keypads, icons, and sounds. I just started a facebook page to display them as i'm working on them. Here is the link:

Scouser Imod | Facebook

I'd like Suggestions and feedback. Thanks
    2009-10-29 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD