^^ Thanks Reako!

Do you know if its possible to to edit a Summerboard theme currently on my phone, say I liked the Icon Set but wanted to change just the wallpaper? Can I just move a new wallpaper into that theme's folder and just chose to replace it.

Thanks!
    Derek
    Yes Have fun with it!
    2007-11-20 02:28 AM
    2007-11-22 12:26 AM
    i made a nice theme by combining a couple of icons from 20 other themes
    the problem is that when i uploaded it in the phone vis WINSCP, the icons dont wanna show up
    it's showing under themes, (my name), i click it, but i cant see the icons

it's not like i resized anything since all the icons are taken from other ppl. but i dont get why it's not showing on summerboard
    2007-11-22 07:02 AM
    Did you put the icons in the folder icons inside your theme?
    2007-11-22 07:25 AM
    Did you put the icons in the folder icons inside your theme?
    yea, i made a folder named ANDREW and a folder inside that one named ICONS

under icons, i have like 40 different PNG's, just a compilation of other icons from different themes

it's showing up under my themes on SUMMERBOARD, but when i click it, it does a soft restart but no change of icons

it's not a big deal, but it made me curious what i'm doing incorrectly....
    2007-11-22 07:32 AM
    Ive tried draging and dropping the themes in the propper folders using ssh. after reseting my springboard and going into the SMBPrefs the new themes show up. but after selcting the themes and restarting my iphone the new theme does not take affect. I comparied all the themes i downloaded from this site to the ones that i got from the installer app. but the themes from this site are structured different. all the icons seem to have there own folder ect.... i have also noticed that some themes are not .png they are .ipb. i have not been able to make any of the themes off this web site take affect on my iphone 1.1.1
    Last edited by rockstar; 2007-11-22 at 02:07 PM.
    2007-11-22 01:49 PM
    Ive tried draging and dropping the themes in the propper folders using ssh. after reseting my springboard and going into the SMBPrefs the new themes show up. but after selcting the themes and restarting my iphone the new theme does not take affect. I comparied all the themes i downloaded from this site to the ones that i got from the installer app. but the themes from this site are structured different. all the icons seem to have there own folder ect.... i have also noticed that some themes are not .png they are .ipb. i have not been able to make any of the themes off this web site take affect on my iphone 1.1.1
    that makes 2 of us, buddy...that's exactly where i'm currently at, i made my theme, it shows up in springboard, but doesnt take effect once it's checked
    i still cant figure out whats wrong with it, since all it is is a compilation of other themes, so it's not like the icons may not be the right format, right size, etc.

im gonna keep looking for answers, whoever solves this issue, please let the other one know

good luck!!!
    Last edited by apercele79; 2007-11-22 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-22 07:14 PM
    This post goes to apercele79 and all the other people looking for the answer to my post above.

I made a New Post and got some answers to the THEME problem. but it only is half of the answer. I am working on the other half as you read this post. If you go to this link you will find answers to my inital question on this post and hopefuly more answers to my other questions in the NEW POST about Battey Icon, Carrier Logo and Bar Dialer.

New Post Link: http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread....466#post103466

Rock It Out,
    Jon
    2007-11-23 03:52 AM
    i dont see summerboard when i click on library and i have it installed on my iPhone

now i see summerboard. i did everything above but now the theme i want isnt showing on my iphone btw i have 1.1.3 jaibroken if it makes a difference
    Last edited by IronMan69; 2008-02-19 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-19 02:49 AM
    i dont know how to get my themes onto my iphonee?
    help pleaseee

cheers

shh?
    still not understandingg
    but thankss

lol dw found it
    thanks broomhead
    Last edited by sandy08; 2008-03-16 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-16 03:21 AM
    I appreciate your instructions using FUGU. Worked perfect for me as I have a Mac and iPhone. Quick question, I see the Themes folder on the right and I can download SB themes and drag them into the right pane, but how do you actually get the themes onto the iPhone? Once they copy over, I go to the iPhone > SB and I cannot see any of the new ones I copied.

Thoughts?
    2008-03-21 08:10 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD