My friend showed me this mod that he had on hit iPhone. Whenever he took a picture with the camera, the camera shutter image/media looked really different! I asked him about it but he did the mod a long time ago and doesn't remember the filename, directory, nor the site he got it from. He said it was a transformer theme! i think the file might be under MobileSlideShow.app. Has anyone ever modded this feature? Where can i find this file, and the directory to put it in????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!
    2007-11-12 01:26 AM
    2007-11-12 01:46 AM
    Thank you for double posting. Everyone here appreciates your help in cluttering the forum.
    2007-11-12 01:47 AM
    Computergeek96 modded his in his simpsons theme I think this is the location System/Library/Frameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework but heres the file http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=352

are u talkin about this mod ?

Wish I knew how to do the mod myself.lol
    2007-11-12 02:12 AM
    <text removed>

Mod Edit: Last warning, then you get a week vacation

Reako
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2007-11-13 at 03:51 PM. Reason: unappropiate
    2007-11-12 05:14 AM
    i did the simpsons and two separate transformers themes. Work has been keeping me busy so I haven't had time to update the themes for summerboard but you can download the themes and the files are in the zip file in folders just like they are on the iphone. I will update my themes as soon as I have time.
    2007-11-12 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD