hey there, i am just having a problem with the sidebar. i have an 8gb ipod touch (1.1.4) and when i install vistaperfection 2.04, the sidebar is just in the background and my icons just cover it (even when i switch pages). I am also not too sure about moving my icons to look like the photo, so how do you move icons with an ipod touch?(i read the instuctions) My last problem is the windows logo is just placed as an icon on my springboard, not on the dock/startmenu. if someone could help me out that would be awesome, this theme is badass.
    2008-05-31 04:50 PM
    Hi

I like the vista 2 theme though i changed it slighly to my prefered liking.. If anyone likes it or would like to have it ..post your email address and i will forward it to you..
    Attached Thumbnails VistaPerfection 2.0-snap_160312.png   VistaPerfection 2.0-photo.jpg   VistaPerfection 2.0-photo2.jpg  
    2008-06-02 07:55 PM
    Ok, here it goes.

This assumes you have uninstalled the VistaPerfection theme and that you have deleted the icons that still showed up in the SB (i.e. control panel, recycle bin, etc..)

These steps will re-install the iphone’s default EDGE icon, Slider image, Locked/Unlocked sounds

First, you need to locate the original iphone files:

1. SSH into your iphone (of course, you know this already ) and browse into /private/var/mobile/Library/VistaPerfection. You’ll see 3 folders here: Springboard app, telephoneUIframework and UISounds. These are the original iphone icons/sounds

2. Copy these 3 folders to somewhere convenient (I put in onto the Desktop for easy access)

Then, we just need to browse into the folders where these icons/sounds are originally located and simply overwrite theVista Perfection files that still sitting in there:

1. Springboard.app goes to System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app.
    Copy the files inside the Springboard app folder and put them into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app. folder. Just overwrite all the files when asked to do so.

2. TelephoneUIframework goes to System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework
    Again, copy the files inside the TelephoneUIframework folder and put them into System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework and overwrite the files when asked to do so.

3. UISounds goes to System/Library/Audio/UISounds
    Just drop in the 3 sound files from the UISounds folder and overwrite the VistaPerfection files

Disconnect iPhone and Reboot.

Best solution yet... EXCEPT... my 'backup' icons are all the Vista icons. so, anyone wanna email me these icons? pwease?

OK... following your instructions... here's the long way to fix it. mostly anyway

Hack that Phone - Graphics locations

or this http://rapidshare.com/files/43629254/iphone-pics.zip
    Last edited by insaneintenti0n; 2008-06-04 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-04 03:32 AM
    Hi

I like the vista 2 theme though i changed it slighly to my prefered liking.. If anyone likes it or would like to have it ..post your email address and i will forward it to you..
    your custom theme looks good.
    can you share it with me? thanks alot.

[email protected]
    2008-06-04 08:45 AM
    I dunno ih the author knows the way to read PM but i think he cant...
    2008-06-04 03:56 PM
    To fakeyou...

Theme files sent to your email..

Regards
    2008-06-04 05:44 PM
    wow i dont think Microsoft Them selves could of done a better job!!! Good Work man !
    Attached Thumbnails VistaPerfection 2.0-snap_115205.jpg  
    2008-06-04 09:46 PM
    can Someone upload the default iphone theme icons and sounds plz?

I cannot find the vistaperfection folder on my iphone
    Last edited by xwings; 2008-06-05 at 08:07 PM.
    2008-06-05 08:02 PM
    i dnt have the internet explorer icon..where do i get it from and besides that evrything worked perfectly
    2008-06-05 10:55 PM
    I would like to have it.
    [email protected]

Hi

2008-06-09 04:54 PM
    hey spec-work, love this theme to death, the only thing i can think of is:

it would be really generous of you to release a template of that side bar with a transparent background so we can have our own custom wallpaper, the vista stock one is nice but it does get old after a while, pretty please?
    2008-06-10 10:45 AM
    Hi Guys
    my question is...with the new 2.0 version for the iphone can i still use instaler? and would i be able to use it jailbroken? or do i have to instal everything all over again?...thanks.
    2008-06-10 02:38 PM
    to Eurocivic04

Theme files sent to your email

Regards
    2008-06-10 10:31 PM
    I want to remove Vista Perfection from iPhone. VP isn't showing up in installer as installed even after installing over beta with latest version.. so other than following jetstream's steps to restore default EDGE icon, Slider image, Locked/Unlocked sounds.. how do I manually uninstall this thing..
    2008-06-11 11:54 AM
    VERY GOOD!!
    By far the mos complete theme out there, thanx
    2008-06-12 02:37 AM
    same uninstall problem
    would appreciate if someone sends theme files to me: [email protected]
    thank you in advance!!!
    2008-06-12 02:44 AM
    I want to remove Vista Perfection from iPhone. VP isn't showing up in installer as installed even after installing over beta with latest version.. so other than following jetstream's steps to restore default EDGE icon, Slider image, Locked/Unlocked sounds.. how do I manually uninstall this thing..
    delete it manually via ssh. you can find the theme folder here:

private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes
    2008-06-12 03:30 PM
    Problem here. Downloaded this theme via Installer.app.
    Everything works fine. But when I want to add all my games into the map 'games', all my games are in the map. But they STILL on the springboard:S So i have my games in the map and on my springboard! when I go to customise and delete these games on my springboard whit that 'eye', nothing happens. So what can i do, so all the game icons dissapear from my springboard?

thanks
    2008-06-12 04:12 PM
    how do you line up the icons?
    anthonycr
    2008-06-14 06:37 AM
    When I arrange the icons, they don't stay put like in the guide. They just go in order so it doesn't look like I have a sidebar... any suggestions?
    2008-06-16 02:30 AM
325 ... 31112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD