What Source and under what Catergory is this on??

what source was it on in installer? or what category?
    Last edited by feircejaguar; 2008-05-25 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-25 09:48 AM
    ok. From what I've seen, there are OTHER vista themes up on installer, but "VistaPerfection" is not up yet. I think we are still waiting for ebl to finish testing, and enjoying the long weekend. He seems to put up a full update to the first post every time that he does anything. But to be honest, I think there are a lot of dullards talking out thier a$$es. If i'm wrong, let me know what source you were able to find this on? I'd be interested to see how I missed it. Ebl . Looking forward to the finished product. And thanks for the hard work.
    2008-05-25 10:17 AM
    if someone will make me a list of all the different icons that show up in the top bar, i can try and make up custom FSO icons for the taskbar so that they show up like they are buttons.
    2008-05-25 10:53 AM
    ok. From what I've seen, there are OTHER vista themes up on installer, but "VistaPerfection" is not up yet. I think we are still waiting for ebl to finish testing, and enjoying the long weekend. He seems to put up a full update to the first post every time that he does anything. But to be honest, I think there are a lot of dullards talking out thier a$. If i'm wrong, let me know what source you were able to find this on? I'd be interested to see how I missed it. Ebl . Looking forward to the finished product. And thanks for the hard work.
    it WAS under installer for a few days and right now that i checked its not there anymore for some odd reason... but you can look for it in Customize 2.0 because its been there since forever all you need to do is download categories and make all the folders and align the icons so they can match the theme...
    2008-05-25 03:16 PM
    update
    2008-05-25 05:12 PM
    Hi ebl4287,

Awesome work here! I'm trying to find this on the installer and I cannot see it. I've made sure I've got the right repos so I don't know what is going on. From your last post it leads me to believe it should be in the installer right now? Am I right or are you still working out the kinks?

Thanks
    2008-05-25 05:59 PM
    ok. From what I've seen, there are OTHER vista themes up on installer, but "VistaPerfection" is not up yet. I think we are still waiting for ebl to finish testing, and enjoying the long weekend. He seems to put up a full update to the first post every time that he does anything. But to be honest, I think there are a lot of dullards talking out thier a$. If i'm wrong, let me know what source you were able to find this on? I'd be interested to see how I missed it. Ebl . Looking forward to the finished product. And thanks for the hard work.
    Well, i guess those "Dullards" were right about it being in Installer huh ?
    2008-05-25 07:18 PM
    Yeah, I defnintely have to hang my head in shame... I guess I'm just a little jaded from a lot of other message boards where everyone gives bad info. My apologies for my tone. And thanks again for the clarification. I can admit when i'm wrong.
    2008-05-25 07:24 PM
    well, i dont blame you, lol, these delays are driving me crazy, lool, but i guess the wait is worth it for something like this, its called Vista"Perfection" for a reason
    2008-05-25 07:35 PM
    I am still not seeing it on installer like crrp6501 said " I'm trying to find this on the installer and I cannot see it. I've made sure I've got the right repos so I don't know what is going on. From your last post it leads me to believe it should be in the installer right now?"

i have been looking on installer sense UPDATE 2 for this theme. can you be more clear as to when it will be on installer for everyone to download and use and where on installer it will be located. i missed it when it was up under the bete becasue there was nothing telling us thats where u had put it.

thanks for your hard work btw just need some more info thanks
    2008-05-25 07:43 PM
    i don't have it on the installer
    2008-05-25 07:52 PM
    its still not on installer..any news on when itll be on installer? hopefully by tonite
    2008-05-26 02:20 AM
    i don't know why but this sort of "lags" up my iPhone I know it was this theme because I change to a different theme and the lag was gone. so i don't know if its because of the high quality wallpapers or docks and status bars?

This happen to anyone else?
    2008-05-26 04:54 AM
    Apple OSX or Microsoft Vista? Interesting theme. Thanks ebl. It's so cool...
    2008-05-26 06:35 AM
    Hi!
    I managed to fix the vista on my iphone and all was good....... until i ran installer update. All of a sudden VNSea reappeared on the "desktop".
    I tried hiding it but then all the icons rearranged and i cant get the aligned again. I tried
    1. removing them from categories.
    2. making them visible again.
    3. adding them back to categories.
    4. hiding them again.

Anyone else had the same issue?

Anyway, I'll let it be until its out on installer.
    2008-05-26 04:54 PM
    i cant download these theme please helpme ist not on installer

no puedo bajar el thema no esta en el instaler
    2008-05-26 05:57 PM
    when is this gonna be on installer?
    2008-05-26 09:57 PM
    VistaPerfection

Update !!!
    Last edited by ebl4287; 2008-05-26 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-26 10:49 PM
    I can't get the theme to work with summerboard when I apply it nothing happens. Do I need to download any of the summerboard fixes to get it to work? How can I get the theme working?
    2008-05-26 11:57 PM
    Let me just start out by saying very nice constructed theme, whether you are a vista lover or not. I installed weeks ago and have it still running with no lag or issues on the install. The instructions were layed out nicely. Thanks again.
    2008-05-27 12:59 AM
325 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD