Hi guys im new here in modmyi. and im new in iphone. my iphone is unlock already. and i want my phone to have cool themes like here in website. and some apps. how can i install them to my iphone. Can some teach me how to do this stuff. im quick learner. email me at.
    [email protected]
    2008-05-16 03:19 PM
    pretty sure this doesnt go here!

Also do you have the program called installer on your iphone?

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-05-16 03:26 PM
    How to SFTP Summerboard themes 1.1.4

1. install BSD subsystem
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

2. install OpenSSH
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

3. Get a SFTP program to SSH to your iphone from your computer
    (If using a MAC try FuGu or Transmit. If using a PC try WinSCP? or iPhoneBrowser?)
    Search - VersionTracker

4. SFTP settings: Server will be your IP address of your iphone, User = root, password = dottie or alpine.
    (get your iphones IP address from Settings->Wifi->click the arrow next to the wifi network you are connected to. you'll then see your IP address)

5. Summerboard themes go in var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ , this is the directory you'll place your themes. each theme should have it's own folder.
    2008-05-16 03:57 PM
    yeah i know it dont go here. sorri i dont know where to post. aniways. yeah i have installer in my iphone. what do i do to apps themes or to change the unlock slde bar. how can i donwload stuff in here and put it in my iphone. pls help

ty broomhead
    Last edited by speedyboy23; 2008-05-17 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-17 12:51 AM
    2008-05-17 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD