Hi I just found some really cool battery icons in the Download area and I want to replace with my default. Can someone give a newbie step by step. My iphone is jailbreak 1.1.2.

I attempted to use ibrick and went into /System/Library...and started to replaced batteries 1-17. But when I rebooted the phone, the new battery icon didn't change, what am I doing wrong? the battery that i choose is Duracell Ultra thanks
    Last edited by disbthai; 2007-11-17 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-17 05:00 PM
    Im on the same boat........I copied the seventeen png files to customise and the 17 images appear there.....
    2007-11-19 01:31 AM
    Search and we'll help you. Been answered several times.

Reako
    2007-11-19 07:10 AM
    Hi I just found some really cool battery icons in the Download area and I want to replace with my default. Can someone give a newbie step by step. My iphone is jailbreak 1.1.2.

I attempted to use ibrick and went into /System/Library...and started to replaced batteries 1-17. But when I rebooted the phone, the new battery icon didn't change, what am I doing wrong? the battery that i choose is Duracell Ultra thanks
    I will help you, that last post was very unhelpfull.

In order for me to get some battery icon sets to work I had to rename the same as the ones in the backup file in the customize folder, if you do this please make a copy of the original files so you can change back if you need too. hope this will help.
    2007-11-19 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD