Its red and black, everything. A BIG thanks to CyberGreg for letting me use his icons! Everything you see will be included in the package.. Remember this is still under construction, just a bit of a teaser Let me know what you think.

Check out the other thread!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17232

Thanks guys.

Glustic.
    Last edited by glustic; 2007-11-20 at 05:30 PM.
    8GB 3G iPhone

• Universal-Sim 5.5 Unlock
    • 2.1 Pwned with Pwnage Tool
    2007-11-18 08:27 PM
    this looks really nice. can't wait to use it.
    2007-11-19 04:58 AM
    very nice ! cant wait for this =)

are you going to include the red images for the header battery, signal bars, and wifi ? i'd love to have them on my phone
    2007-11-19 05:54 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys, and your kind words. Let me know if you want the beta version, its incomplete but I'm using it for my phone.

The beta is for 1.1.1 only!!!

@mzkaye729
    Yes they will be included!

If you want anything changed about it let me know! I can do different colors if you wish!

Glustic
    Last edited by glustic; 2007-11-19 at 11:24 PM.
    8GB 3G iPhone

2007-11-19 11:06 PM
    thank you, glustic

this is really great and i am loving all the red icons on my phone !
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2007-11-19 at 11:47 PM.
    2007-11-19 11:27 PM
    thank you, glustic

this is really great and i am loving all the red icons on my phone !
    No problem. Ill release a final version shortly.

8GB 3G iPhone

2007-11-20 01:16 AM
    hey glustic. Where's the final download LOL. Also when I loaded the small battery icon on the homescreen, it looked like it was missing a piece. The little battery icon was I would say at 80% capacity but the icon would look like the background of it was entirely black with a red strip down the middle. So there are two black areas on the side of the red part... Looks kind of like a racing stripe on a car. Is it supposed to be like that? Because on your screenshot, the battery looks ok but on mine it doesn't. Or maybe I just missed loading a PNG.
    2007-11-20 02:34 PM
    hey glustic. Where's the final download LOL. Also when I loaded the small battery icon on the homescreen, it looked like it was missing a piece. The little battery icon was I would say at 80% capacity but the icon would look like the background of it was entirely black with a red strip down the middle. So there are two black areas on the side of the red part... Looks kind of like a racing stripe on a car. Is it supposed to be like that? Because on your screenshot, the battery looks ok but on mine it doesn't. Or maybe I just missed loading a PNG.
    Im still working on the final release. I think it will be released via iSwitcher. Are you sure you loaded the PNGs right? Mine looks fine? Post some screenshots, and ill have a look.
    8GB 3G iPhone

2007-11-20 05:33 PM
    This is the list of files I loaded for the header battery icon :

Default_BatteryBG.png
    Default_BatteryCharged.png
    Default_BatteryCharging.png
    Default_BatteryInsides.png
    Default_BatteryLowBG.png

plus the corresponding FSO files for the above 5 .png files for a grand total of 10 .png files for the header battery icons. have i missed one ?

glustic, here is the screenshot (which i took from the other screenshot in your other thread :

see the little battery icon ? the left side is black and so is the right side (to show that the battery is not at full capacity). why is the left side black as well ?

**NVM, i figured it out lol. but now it just looks like the red part of the battery is not centered. see how it is touching the upper line of the battery and then there is a little gap at the bottom and it's not touchin the bottom line ?
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2007-11-21 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-21 05:11 AM
    Yeah now I see what you mean, the Default and FSOs are copied, so our phones are not displaying it properly, its not that bad though, you can still tell if you have a full battery or not, considering the phone goes dead from the right and not the left
    8GB 3G iPhone

2007-11-21 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD