Hello,

i need the iworld icon.

Hello,

i need the iworld icon.
    Last edited by muschi; 2008-02-04 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-04 10:13 PM
    Wow! Just went through all 21 pages and I'm in complete awe! No one has requested a BossPrefs icon?? BigBoss has been let down! But never fear, I am here to request one. The normal settings icon would do as the inside? Thanks much in advance.
    2008-02-05 08:22 AM
    I'm with a couple of the others... anyone know how to get this to work on 1.1.3? This theme is "wow"! Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    2008-02-05 02:41 PM
    hi i'm using an ipod touch on 1.1.2. and i have the same problem as matdan with the dock thingy. post 247 on page 17. can someone help me please? i've been trying to solve this problem the whole day and i can't figure out whats wrong. i've tried renaming the dock images and restarting my springboard and ipod but nothing changes. someone please help.

i notice that the dock of the iphone covers the whole icons that is why the iphone doesn't have this problem but for the ipod touch, the dock only covers half the icons. can this be changed so that the dock covers the whole icons not just half of it? on 1.1.3 for the ipod touch, it does covers the whole icons but i can't seem to install the theme onto my 1.1.3 thats why i decided to just use 1.1.2 jailbroken.
    you need to read thru this forum. i've explained this with pics. you have the auto reflective dock on by default in the ipod touch, you have to turn it off. all you have to do is search and READ!

Wow! Just went through all 21 pages and I'm in complete awe! No one has requested a BossPrefs icon?? BigBoss has been let down! But never fear, I am here to request one. The normal settings icon would do as the inside? Thanks much in advance.
    you need to look thru all 21 pages again because there are icons for both bossprefs and bosstools. pay more attention next time!
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2008-02-06 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-06 12:59 AM
    you need to look thru all 21 pages again because there are icons for both bossprefs and bosstools. pay more attention next time! By the way, heres the normal settings icons that is ALSO found in this forum! Attachment 6217
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2008-04-15 at 09:10 PM.
    2008-02-06 02:24 AM
    you need to look thru all 21 pages again because there are icons for both bossprefs and bosstools. pay more attention next time! By the way, heres the normal settings icons that is ALSO found in this forum!
    Attachment 6217

SORRY FOR POSTING 3 TIMES. I TRIED TO EDIT BUT THIS SITE IS SO DAMN SLOW I THOUGHT I ONLY POSTED ONCE!
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2008-02-06 at 02:29 AM. Reason: SORRY FOR ALL THE SAME POSTS!
    2008-02-06 02:25 AM
    i've read all the post in this thread alr, there's no instructions on how to turn it off. if its not too troublesome, can you help me locate where the instructions are?
    2008-02-06 06:56 AM
    i've read all the post in this thread alr, there's no instructions on how to turn it off. if its not too troublesome, can you help me locate where the instructions are?
    How to change the reflective dock on and off is discussed in the file mods section. I use extended prefrences to turn my IPHONE's dock on and off. they have the extented prefs for ipod touch also, it's under the BlackWolf repo. Sorry, didn't mean to throw you off track, I tried to say i discussed it here, you have to search to find how to do it manually. I was just trying to inform the people that didn't know what the problem was.
    2008-02-06 11:24 AM
    Boss Prefs icon is included in GlassOrb 1.6, only the file name is misspelt. Change name from BossPref.png to BossPrefs.png.

Icon for iReadMail and CameraPro (color fixed).
    ks
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ireadmail.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-camerapro.png 
    2008-02-06 07:20 PM
    So how does it work on the 1.1.3? i downloaded it and it wont show
    1.1.3 JAIlbrken

ATT locked

Summerboard help
    2008-02-06 11:23 PM
    Do you think you can make a camera dock icon instead of the regular icon? I kinda want to switch it out for sms...

I thought about asking for a six icon dock AND the camera dock icon, but that'd be too much trouble : P
    2008-02-08 02:23 PM
    How to change the reflective dock on and off is discussed in the file mods section. I use extended prefrences to turn my IPHONE's dock on and off. they have the extented prefs for ipod touch also, it's under the BlackWolf repo. Sorry, didn't mean to throw you off track, I tried to say i discussed it here, you have to search to find how to do it manually. I was just trying to inform the people that didn't know what the problem was.
    oh okay. thanks anyway i got it to work on 1.1.3. the alignments are abit off but i can live with it
    2008-02-09 10:04 AM
    Pool
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-pool.png 
    2008-02-10 09:46 PM
    best theme out. goes with almost any background.

wish i could have a 5 icon dock with 1.1.3 though
    2008-02-11 01:36 AM
    Mahjong
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-mahjong.png 
    2008-02-12 04:43 AM
    Bleh5, where did you get the Mahjong game ?
    I can only find it as Web App !

thanks in advance for your answer
    2008-02-12 07:42 AM
    Icons for Jiggles, snes, waves, openttd?
    2008-02-13 12:38 AM
    If anybody figured out a way to make Glass Orb work on 1.1.3 please help. Looking to have all 5 Icons on the dock, so far i can only get four on there.
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 2008-02-17 at 08:22 PM.
    2008-02-14 08:40 PM
    I just updated to 1.1.3 and installed this theme however its not showing up in the summerboard. This also happened with several other modmyi themes, all of which were installed through the installer. However none of them are showing up in the summerboard under themes. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated...

I just updated to 1.1.3 and installed this theme however its not showing up in the summerboard. This also happened with several other modmyi themes, all of which were installed through the installer. However none of them are showing up in the summerboard under themes. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated...
    Never mind i figured it out. I installed one of Big Bosses fixes for the smb themes and the themes showed up.
    Last edited by matusov; 2008-02-19 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-19 04:37 AM
    don't remember seeing a nativeCN icon.

Can someone help make one?

(original pic attached)

Thanks!!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-icon.png 
    2008-02-21 12:57 PM
1,837 ... 614151617182666 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD