User Tag List

and a glass orb themed slider

pd: i cant find time to install photoshop and work on my icons... now i have to choose between sleep and icons :P
    2008-11-14 11:21 AM
    Icons icon icons
    2008-11-14 06:07 PM
    Hey,

I really like this theme!
    I added some icons, so could somebody please please change these icons?
    Thanks in Advance!

Edit:

Also one thing to the owner of this theme:
    Can you please edit/change/increase the size of the Music icon??
    So it fits into the middle of the Dock! Just like the phone but then a Music icon for the ipod touch!
    That would be very Nice!
    Thanks in Advance!!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.anaconda.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.asleep.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.banner.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.biiball.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.box.net.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.checkplease.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.nytimes.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.shoppinglist.jpg  

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-itunesartwork.summit.jpg  
    Last edited by rubosthebestos; 2008-11-14 at 07:52 PM. Reason: I forgot a very important busnisess
    2008-11-14 07:43 PM
    Ohhh yeahss!! That would be sooo cool, like the glass orb with digits in it that says how many % charging with a black background... been thinking about that for a while now...

Been working on something...

and a glass orb themed slider
    made that one already, but didn't look good on my phone, so rethinking it...

Also one thing to the owner of this theme:
    Can you please edit/change/increase the size of the Music icon??
    So it fits into the middle of the Dock! Just like the phone but then a Music icon for the ipod touch!
    That would be very Nice!
    Thanks in Advance!!
    I already made a compatible theme for ipod touch users..it's available on cydia
    2008-11-15 04:40 AM
    Hey!

Thanks! I just update the theme, and it looks really nice,
    But I'am still missing some icons!
    I added some iTunesArtworks, so would somebody edit these icons??
    That would be nice!
    Thanks in advance
    2008-11-15 08:20 AM
    Ohhh yeahss!! That would be sooo cool, like the glass orb with digits in it that says how many % charging with a black background... been thinking about that for a while now...

Here is my Glass Orb battery..What do you guys think?? I'm using it Should be available on Cydia shortly, along with some optional docks for my theme

Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-16 at 01:37 AM.
    2008-11-15 09:36 PM
    What do you guys think about this..?? I'm using it

Pretty neat! But... may I suggest/request to leave the coloured battery out? So just the glass orb with white numbers inside? That would really go well with how my springboard looks...

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sbivindo8.jpg
    Last edited by iVin; 2008-11-16 at 01:25 AM.
    2008-11-16 01:19 AM
    Pretty neat! But... may I suggest/request to leave the coloured battery out? So just the glass orb with white numbers inside? That would really go well with how my springboard looks...

ImageShack - Hosting :: sbivindo8.jpg
    Ehhhhhhh, maybe...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-16 at 01:47 AM.
    2008-11-16 01:44 AM
    My first take was actually all black & white, as you've suggested, but it just looked a bit dull to me..personal preference I guess .

If you have photoshop, or some other image editing software, you can easily just open all the individual BatteryBG..png's and just desaturate them all once this theme is available on Cydia...cheers
    Well... let's just say I'm kind of a colourful person who suddenly felt the urge to adjust the looks of his iPhone to the current Dutch weather conditions
    I've got photoshop, so I might toy around with the images once I've got the theme from Cydia. Any idea when I have to switch into the creative mode?
    In other words, when will the theme be available in Cydia? And not to forget thanx for the icons and images you've created!!!
    2008-11-16 02:04 AM
    Well... let's just say I'm kind of a colourful person who suddenly felt the urge to adjust the looks of his iPhone to the current Dutch weather conditions
    I've got photoshop, so I might toy around with the images once I've got the theme from Cydia. Any idea when I have to switch into the creative mode?
    In other words, when will the theme be available in Cydia? And not to forget thanx for the icons and images you've created!!!
    Dutch eh?? Nice! My Dad is from the Netherlands ..I submitted my theme earlier this afternoon, so it could be available some time tonight/today or tomorrow...and you're welcome.
    2008-11-16 02:13 AM
    Dutch eh?? Nice! My Dad is from the Netherlands ..I submitted my theme earlier this afternoon, so it could be available some time tonight/today or tomorrow...and you're welcome.

Yup, born and raised. We're from a small country, but you'll find us everywhere... even in your own family
    I'll have a look in Cydia tomorrow. It's 3:22 AM now, so fat chance of me being anywhere near creative
    See ya.
    Last edited by iVin; 2008-11-16 at 02:29 AM.
    2008-11-16 02:22 AM
    Here is my Glass Orb battery..What do you guys think?? I'm using it Should be available on Cydia shortly, along with some optional docks for my theme

That is fantastic. I would prefer it like that. Always looking for your posts toyvan. Thanks.
    2008-11-16 04:01 AM
    I thought I'd be a bit more creative and add some liquid...I think I like this one better
    Look for it on Cydia!

Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-16 at 04:20 AM.
    2008-11-16 04:02 AM
    I thought I'd be a bit more creative and add some liquid...I think I like this one better
    Look for it on Cydia!

Sorry, THAT is actually the one I want.
    2008-11-16 04:58 AM
    Look for it on Cydia!

gawd our phones are g-stah... *locks and unlocks*
    like a circus...
    2008-11-16 05:57 AM
    Hey,

Really nice battery!! I can't wait to download your theme,
    But can someone please make some icons?
    NU(it's dutch)
    Anaconda
    Audi A4
    Banner
    BiiBall
    BlocksClassic
    Bloomberg
    CheckPlease
    Coin Flip
    aSleep

That's about all!
    Thanks in Advance!
    2008-11-16 09:22 AM
    Look for it on Cydia!

Brilliant, thanks!
    Last edited by iVin; 2008-11-16 at 12:33 PM.
    I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy...
    2008-11-16 12:29 PM
    very nice theme, thanks
    2008-11-16 02:45 PM
    Hi all,

I have a problem: since I updated Glass Orb theme from Cydia I lost all Glass Orb theme sounds (I have now the iPhone regular ones back). I loved them and I would like recover them

Thanks in advance for any help
    2008-11-16 08:42 PM
    Glass Orb battery is now up on Cydia along with some other extras. The battery looks great.
    2008-11-16 09:00 PM
1,837 ... 1927282930313979 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD