This is good theme!

Is there any way to get the notification bubbles on the dock closer to the icons? My only complaint is how they kind of sit out there in no mans land.
    2008-11-26 01:46 PM
    Hey,

Really nice update! But there is one thing: the right name for m Box Mail is: m•Box Mail, So I SSH'ed myself!

I'm only missing 4 icons, so I add the iTunesArtworks. they are in the map 'iTunesArtworks'.

The last thing is could you please change the Settings with the iTunes icon. Example: The iTunes icon is round and the Settings icon fits in the dock. If you don't have time is alright, but it would be very nice if you could do that. I will SSH the icons myself, they are in the map'Changeable'.,

Thanks in advance!

Rubosthebestos

Hey!,

Sorry I didn't respond to your icons!
    I am sorry But thank you very much!
    So could you please edit these icons? And I won't anoy you again!
    Thanks in advace! Have a nice day
    2008-11-26 03:00 PM
    Hey! First post, great site, good people. Anyway, thought I'd throw in my two cents...

Drunktionary
    GPSLite
    iBlacklist
    iheartradio
    QuietNoise
    Reminder

If they've already been done, I apologize. Everyone keep up the good work.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-drunktionary.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gpslite.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-iblacklist.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-iheartradio.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-quietnoise.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-reminder.png 
    2008-11-26 09:13 PM
    awesome xD

may i bother you again, and ask for the psd ? :P (your new border rocks big time, its much nicer than the one i was using from deep hood, so now i would like to use yours, adding a little blending/transparency here and there :P )
    Oh, now you want my glass orb sbsettings theme after all my hard work and u still want to tweak it!?! Make up your mind dude! psd is below...

the new border looks great! i saw that update and hoped i helped lol. ok so here's my icons.

can somebody help me apply the icons for i.TV and LIVESTRONG/DailyPlate/Calorie tracker (and others)? i think i'm just getting the names not quite right, how can we see the name it is referenced by in winterboard? the .app name is not working.

DailyPlate (Calorie Tracker from LIVESTRONG.COM) WRONG NAME
    Evernote
    GPS Tracker
    iTV (WRONG NAME)
    Remote (i didn't like the transparency in the old one, but i didn't know how to recreate the rounded corners.... help?)
    TapTap (again, i just didn't like the old one, and it doesn't actually work either)
    TrackThing
    VNC
    Where

i included the PSDs too for anyone that wants to make them better, more in next post.
    Yea, thanks for the border idea ..You should be able to just name the icons exactly as they appear on your iPhone(case sensitive), and then they will change...If they don't then I have no clue. I don't have any of those apps installed on my phone so I can't help u out..but, thanks for the icons

here's some icons that I made
    Thank u

This is good theme!

Is there any way to get the notification bubbles on the dock closer to the icons? My only complaint is how they kind of sit out there in no mans land.
    Unfortunately you can't just move the location of the notification badges closer to the dock without causing other problems..i.e. the numbers in the middle will not move with it, and if you make the badges bigger then it will just cut off the icon all together because it exceeds the allotted size of the badge...and I'm not about to move the dock ...However, I already made some glass orb badges to go with the next update and made them as big as I could so they would be a bit closer to the dock...and if you're still not satisfied, then u can still be content that u only have one complaint and the best theme around...haha

Attached Files
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-26 at 09:38 PM.
    2008-11-26 09:29 PM
    Unfortunately you can't just move the location of the notification badges closer to the dock without causing other problems..i.e. the numbers in the middle will not move with it, and if you make the badges bigger then it will just cut off the icon all together because it exceeds the allotted size of the badge...and I'm not about to move the dock ...However, I already made some glass orb badges to go with the next update and made them as big as I could so they would be a bit closer to the dock...and if you're still not satisfied, then u can still be content that u only have one complaint and the best theme around...haha

Absolutely - the dock is amazing.
    2008-11-26 09:50 PM
    Hey!,

No worries, you are forgiven ...next update won't be until later next week....patience my friend

Hey! First post, great site, good people. Anyway, thought I'd throw in my two cents...

Drunktionary
    GPSLite
    iBlacklist
    iheartradio
    QuietNoise
    Reminder

If they've already been done, I apologize. Everyone keep up the good work.
    Welcome! and thanks for the contributions...
    2008-11-26 09:55 PM
    Hey!,

Here are the icon dock changes...Please, no more requests for icon changes on the dock..
    Attached Files
    2008-11-26 10:17 PM
    thx for the psd again

this was what i was using:

i did change the size of the "container" for the little orbs, since i liked it like the big one, with the text outside of it :P

and i failed miserably when i tried to apply blending only to the part that "holds" the info.

ill upload a few more icons later

pd: i really like the idea of the bubbles (or glass orbs xD) for sms, mails, etc, but i think that those that you showed on the screenshot are kinda "ugly" with their size trying to fix that "fling" on their own thingie
    maybe the cure is worse than the illness ? :P
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0002.png  
    2008-11-26 11:07 PM
    those new bubbles look great, i didn't think of that. how do you go about changing the font of your app names? and your carrier?

thx for the psd again

i did change the size of the "container" for the little orbs, since i liked it like the big one, with the text outside of it :P

and i failed miserably when i tried to apply blending only to the part that "holds" the info.

ill upload a few more icons later

pd: i really like the idea of the bubbles (or glass orbs xD) for sms, mails, etc, but i think that those that you showed on the screenshot are kinda "ugly" with their size trying to fix that "fling" on their own thingie
    maybe the cure is worse than the illness ? :P
    i can't see your attachment
    Last edited by Jessev; 2008-11-26 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-11-26 11:15 PM
    Hi there: where I can find the notification bubbles??? I like them!!!

Thanks in advance
    2008-11-26 11:42 PM
    Hi there: where I can find the notification bubbles??? I like them!!!

Thanks in advance
    he said it will be in the next update
    2008-11-26 11:49 PM
    I made some icons that I don't think has been covered yet...

21 Pro
    ESPN Cameraman
    Darknight HaHaHa
    iGolf
    MiniPiano
    reMovem free
    ScoreMobile
    Sol Free
    TimmyMe
    Urbanspoon
    WeatherEye
    Wikipanion
    Attached Files
    2008-11-27 05:34 AM
    thx for the psd again

You're welcome. I like how that looks too, so I made the changes and will be in next update...

I made some icons that I don't think has been covered yet...

21 Pro
    ESPN Cameraman
    Darknight HaHaHa
    iGolf
    MiniPiano
    reMovem free
    ScoreMobile
    Sol Free
    TimmyMe
    Urbanspoon
    WeatherEye
    Wikipanion
    Cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-27 at 06:42 AM.
    2008-11-27 06:33 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Christmas season is coming so at first I thought of doing an orb battery with christmas tree in it growing from an acorn but then it will be troublesome to change as you can only use it once a year... so I decided to change to something more general, also trying to give a bit more colour on the iphone hehehe... I grabbed a few pics from all over google and merged them, twist them just to get the look rite... Here is my latest tweak of the orb battery, Apple Tree growing from a seed...

Hope you peops out there likes it,

P.S. do tell me if u like it, i'll post it up...
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-mybattery.png  
    2008-11-27 08:04 AM
    [QUOTE=toyvan;2756381]No worries, you are forgiven ...next update won't be until later next week....patience my friend

Hey!,

Thanks for the dock icons, they look really nice!
    About the other icons, I can wait, because I'm sure they are going to look really nice!
    Btw: Thanks for all the work, you have done

Rubosthebestos
    Ps: And for all the other ipod/iphone users without this theme: Download it!
    2008-11-27 01:14 PM
    Hey all,
    i figured i would post the few icons i made for this theme.
    Also made an icon for the Fast Notes SBS dock.
    For that one you must make a folder in the SBS-theme folder called Fast Notes and place an on.png and off.png (both same picture) in it.
    Thanks for the creator of this theme, i love it.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dots-free.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-mazefinger.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-wifinder.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-cbnk-3d.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-fast-notes.png 
    2008-11-27 02:55 PM
    You're welcome. I like how that looks too, so I made the changes and will be in next update...
    i didnt have time to finish tweaking the transparencies, and sices of the "containers", but this is what i did yesterday.(i made little or "big" changes to all of them, the smallest one to the bottom one, that was to close to the sbsettings version number).

(thx Starsoft for the Fast Notes icon :P)

i only modified the 1 row background, since i want to use only 1 row, but now im dciding if ill leave brightness or edge toggle, since i only turn edge on on th weekends, and then again, brightnes was either not used or buggy for me, turning too low by itself :P
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0003.png   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0004.png  
    2008-11-27 06:26 PM
    Some more....

AOL Radio
    Modem
    QuietNoise (new)
    WhiteNoise
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-aol-radio.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-modem.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-quietnoise-2-.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-whitenoise.png 
    2008-11-27 10:57 PM
    i didnt have time to finish tweaking the transparencies, and sices of the "containers", but this is what i did yesterday.(i made little or "big" changes to all of them, the smallest one to the bottom one, that was to close to the sbsettings version number).

(thx Starsoft for the Fast Notes icon :P)

i only modified the 1 row background, since i want to use only 1 row, but now im dciding if ill leave brightness or edge toggle, since i only turn edge on on th weekends, and then again, brightnes was either not used or buggy for me, turning too low by itself :P
    Can you post the DL for that? I want to use that instead of the boring regular one!
    2008-11-28 01:06 AM
    download ?

mm, the most i could do would be to post the image (tomorow :P) and you would have to replace the original one/s

pd: anyone can notice that i like transparencies, i kept the old dock as the image shows :P
    2008-11-28 02:12 AM
1,837 ... 2432333435364484 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD