OOOPS! You need to rename them accordingly.."FiveDice" and "Lights Off"...App names are case sensitive and need spaces when neccesary..Thanks for bringing that to my attention...Updated! cheers
    I fixed some of them, but Lights Off won't work. The apps with multiple words needed to have the second words first letter capitalized as well in order to work, but for some reason Lights Off still wouldn't switch. Oh well, didn't really play that one anyways. Thanks!
    2007-11-29 05:05 AM
    What other ones did u have to edit besides the 2 u mentioned? Try this, "Lights-Off"...add a dash..
    2007-11-29 05:36 AM
    What other ones did u have to edit besides the 2 u mentioned? Try this, "Lights-Off"...add a dash..
    I added ScreenShot and SwapTunes. Dont remember if there were any others. I'm still adding more apps so i don't know which ones still don't work. Right now, iSwitcher isn't working properly. But thanks anyways. Still love the theme.
    2007-11-29 06:38 AM
    Is there a wayof getting 5 icons on the dock using Customize 1.8?
    2007-11-29 07:05 AM
    I'm pretty sure that your phone crashes are not related to my theme...more then likely it's due to some app u have installed. There is nothing to really tweak since my theme just consists of images and no type of script or codes..but, i'm glad u like my theme and hope u figure out what is causing the crash..cheers!
    Found the problem and indeed it wasn't in your great theme (thank god!) It had to do with the fact that summerboard does not support DIM wallpaper in 1.1.2...so i turned that off again and it works like a charm !

p.s. i still don't see the 1.1 version in installer.app ?
    2007-11-29 03:51 PM
    Found the problem and indeed it wasn't in your great theme (thank god!) It had to do with the fact that summerboard does not support DIM wallpaper in 1.1.2...so i turned that off again and it works like a charm !

p.s. i still don't see the 1.1 version in installer.app ?

I'm up to version 1.2...I submitted it to PF for download on installer, but looks like he hasn't got to it yet...i'm sure it will get on there eventually.
    2007-11-29 07:03 PM
    maybe good to know that we are also unable to download from this website as well, access denied or some sh*t

I want the new one!!
    2007-11-29 07:57 PM
    It's been approved for download on here now.
    2007-11-29 09:00 PM
    Thanks a million! I love your theme.
    2007-11-30 01:57 AM
    thanks for the awesome theme!

just one question. does anyone know hwy my Screenshot icon is out of place? it's not aligned like the other icons.

thanks
    2007-11-30 05:58 AM
    Very nice themes, but how to make 5 icons dock?
    I am using Summerboard 3.0b1.
    The old Summerboard has '5 icons dock' option.

Thank you.
    2007-11-30 06:02 AM
    TOYVAN, Fantastic theme, using it downunder!! Thanks...Nice work.
    2007-11-30 06:10 AM
    thanks for the awesome theme!

just one question. does anyone know hwy my Screenshot icon is out of place? it's not aligned like the other icons.

thanks
    You're welcome! Can u post a pic so I can see exactly how it's not aligned?

Very nice themes, but how to make 5 icons dock?
    I am using Summerboard 3.0b1.
    The old Summerboard has '5 icons dock' option.

Thank you.
    There is an app that you can download on installer called NM 1.1.1. that gives u back the ability to have a 5 icon dock..cheers!

BTW, version 1.2 of my theme is now available on installer..cheers!
    2007-11-30 10:08 AM
    Great theme.
    Only Notes icon that I don't like
    2007-11-30 04:36 PM
    This is what the screenshot icon looks like.

2007-11-30 04:52 PM
    I also love your theme. But i have some requests. Can you please add some docks with differents colors for the call icon instead of the blue one; for example in green, red, yellow and orange.

And i would like you to include this icons
    Toggle, PDFViewer, Labyrinth, MusicQuiz,
    Level, Magic, Sleigh, Wallpaper, (this ones from iApp-a-Day)
    RainbowLight (I would like that this one could have some colors, not just grayscale), Frotz and CuztomizeNM

Thanks a lot
    2007-11-30 05:31 PM
    This is what the screenshot icon looks like.

Weird! have no idea why it would be doing that...maybe it has something to do with displaying 16 icons on springboard...have u tried only 12? anyone else have any suggestions?
    2007-12-01 11:35 AM
    The screenshotbutton works perfectly with me! And I'm using the 16 icons layout. Maybe that is the case like you said.

By the way.. Thanx for your theme. It's by far the best theme and I think the theme with the most icons. At least. The icons I use

But I'm missing just 1! It's Labyrinth metioned as well 2 posts earlier. If you could just give me that one. My iPhone is just ready!

well.. that is after they can unlock the new bootloader I'm having on my iPho.. uhm.. expensive iTouch

edit: I was scrolling through my Xlaunch by the way and I discoverd a little displacement in the Screenshot app as well. That should have nothing to do with your icons, so the problem must be in the screenshot app! Maybe I can deliver aan screenshot of that later!

is it possible to get a psd file? Maybe just for the icons?
    Last edited by psychonikeo; 2007-12-02 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-02 04:23 PM
    hi guys im new to this....i dl from installer and i installed the glass orb but the icon didnt change ...can some oneshow how to change the icon of the glass orb the same as toyvan them......thank you...
    2007-12-02 05:49 PM
    Did you also selected the theme with SMBprefs? I guess that the thing you're missing right now. You can install SMBprefs through installer.
    2007-12-02 08:15 PM
1,837 ... 234561454 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD