User Tag List

[QUOTE=Scooterpig;2955261]Then if you have read the thread you would have read ToyVan post that no icons will be converted unless they are posted up by the requester, which in this case is you! So NO I certainly won't help you out and good luck if anyone else does either! Attitude goes a long way.

Well ScooterPig, the only one showing attitude here is you. There was no need for you to reply to my post in the first place if you have no intentions of making the icons.

Also, ToyVan is not the only person making icons for this theme!

Finally, check for yourself, but there have been many posts without original icons posted.

Have a nice day, and thanks for NOTHING.

PS....here's a Monopoly icon if you need one. I'm working on the others.

Cheers
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-monopoly.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-monopoly2.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ferrari.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-2009count.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gamelab.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ipingpong.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-penguin.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-scoops.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-seadragon.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ski-racer.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-spacerace.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-2009count2.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-wine-guide.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-lemonade-2.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adslshopper; 2008-12-29 at 12:26 AM.
    2008-12-28 06:30 PM
    some more icons i made.

Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor.png

was saved without the : cause windows wouldnt let me.

PD: coulnt find out the correct name for that game either way :P
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cocchiararo; 2008-12-29 at 02:21 AM.
    2008-12-29 02:18 AM
    Just wanted to say how much I truly like this theme. Thanks for it and for all the icons.
    2008-12-29 03:53 AM
    ok, naming the icon for "The Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor" "com.com2us.feanor2" makes it work.

PD: my last icon pack had icons for "Dragon Wars" and "Vampire Wars", wich are not usefull for anyone NOT playing those facebook games, and having their "shortcuts" on the pringboard named like that :P
    2008-12-29 02:32 PM
    Hi Just wondering if you have the wallpaper for your optional dock in red?

Thanks
    2008-12-29 08:12 PM
    Thanks a lot Scooterpig, they good enough for me hah. Very much appreciated.
    2008-12-30 02:04 AM
    I had some time so tried it myself, here's Rolando if anyone needs it.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-rolando.png 
    2008-12-30 02:42 AM
    i believe that the 25 icons that were needed for the next update are here by now
    2008-12-30 02:12 PM
    PS: to anyone using these icons. Mewseek needs to be changed to MewSeek and Begining needs to be changed to Beginning. Thanks again
    Thanks, I made the name changes...

Hi,

Would you happen to have that car lights wallpaper handy?

I have attached it below, with other wallpapers...

Thanks in advance.
    It is in the zip below...

Then if you have read the thread you would have read ToyVan post that no icons will be converted unless they are posted up by the requester, which in this case is you! So NO I certainly won't help you out and good luck if anyone else does either! Attitude goes a long way.

Well ScooterPig, the only one showing attitude here is you. There was no need for you to reply to my post in the first place if you have no intentions of making the icons.

Also, ToyVan is not the only person making icons for this theme!

Finally, check for yourself, but there have been many posts without original icons posted.

Have a nice day, and thanks for NOTHING.

PS....here's a Monopoly icon if you need one. I'm working on the others.

Cheers
    Now, now people..let's get along..It is true that there are many posts that have no icons attached as I requested, but most of them were before I made the new rules..and the ones that are posted now, without original icons attached, usually do get ignored(atleast by me) ...However, I do understand I am not the only one making icons and I and am very thankful for everyone who is making contributions..cheers!

Just wanted to say how much I truly like this theme. Thanks for it and for all the icons.
    On behalf of myself and everyone who is contributing, you're welcome

Hi Just wondering if you have the wallpaper for your optional dock in red?

Thanks
    I think u mean the same one requested above?? if not, I added other wallpapers in the zip file..

i believe that the 25 icons that were needed for the next update are here by now
    You would be correct...update submitted to cydia
    Attached Files
    2008-12-30 08:06 PM
    This is a Great theme. I have one question to ask, instead of creating new icons for some of the apps that I have, I just copied and renamed ones in the icon folder. The apps that I did this for are Password Wallet, Dictionaire, Files lite, and The Weather Channel, but when I re apply the theme the icons didn't change. I made sure to spell the name for the icons as they appear on the iPhone. Any ideas as to why the icons don't change?
    2008-12-31 03:35 AM
    did you reboot ?

that will make it
    2008-12-31 05:30 PM
    Ok, I'm pretty new at this jailbreak stuff (though I have figured out SSH) and I wanted to see if someone would make me three icons? How do I grab the icons to post them. Two of them are for categories that I made with the category app - system and misc -- and the other one is the NPR mobile.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Beth
    2008-12-31 08:09 PM
    oh, I took a screen shot of the three icons too. Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-icons.jpg  
    2008-12-31 08:17 PM
    was wondering if you can make icons for these apps would truly appreciate love your them didnt noe how 2 get app image so waz wondering if this is good enough get back at me and lewt me noe
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-photo2.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-photo.jpg  
    2008-12-31 09:00 PM
    hey how u copyed da app icons
    2008-12-31 09:15 PM
    am looking to download the all the icons for use on my computer as well where do I go?
    2008-12-31 10:24 PM
    did you reboot ?

that will make it
    I have tried rebooting, still seeing the original icons.
    2009-01-01 12:17 AM
    am looking to download the all the icons for use on my computer as well where do I go?
    The Icons are found in /Library/Themes/Glass Orb/Icons

I have tried rebooting, still seeing the original icons.
    You need to select Glass Orb in the Winterboard settings before it will apply itself and the Springboard will auto restart and fire it up..
    2009-01-01 10:10 AM
    there is an ipod toogle for SBSettings, you should update yout sbsettings theme with it (you need to download the latest sbsettings and the ipod togle is a separate download.)
    2009-01-02 03:53 PM
    Just made a few more for a couple of new apps. Note that I have 2 CraigsList apps, so I'm using the same icon, but duplicated it with different names.

-BdCraigzList
    -craigsphone
    -Parallels
    -Scrabble

Enjoy!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-bdcraigzlist.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-craigsphone.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-parallels.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-scrabble.png 
    2009-01-03 12:37 AM
1,837 ... 34424344454654 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD