Thanks man...thats really quick haha.

Could you also help me with the docked icons for 'settings' and in sta llous?
    2009-03-05 01:18 AM
    Oh and I also forgot TimeCrisis and my soccer again;I've added alternate images for the two because the original ones don't fit right with the rest of the icons Thanks alot again!
    Last edited by iPonelicious; 2009-03-08 at 10:30 PM.
    2009-03-05 01:42 AM
    Oh and I also forgot TimeCrisis and my soccer again;I've added alternate images for the two because the original ones don't fit right with the rest of the icons Thanks alot again!
    Here ya go... If you appreciate it, hit that little "thanks" button. lol.

As for the Dock icons, i haven't played around with those much yet but i'll try to whip up something, unless someone else does them first.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-mysoccer.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-timecrisis.png 
    2009-03-05 02:45 AM
    This theme needs more frequent repository updates.
    2009-03-05 04:45 AM
    Is there anyone who has glass orb working with the mBox Mail and/or Pathe icon? If so....how did you name the icon?
    2009-03-05 09:04 AM
    Icon Request for KeepAwake Toggle for Glass Orb SBSettings Theme. I have attached the Default Icons and also included the Status Bar Icons in case anyone would also like to modify them.

Thanks,
    Maj
    Attached Files
    2009-03-05 06:18 PM
    are there any icons for these?

and this one if you guys do them for the lite versions of apps:

thanks!
    2009-03-05 06:50 PM
    Is there anyone who has glass orb working with the mBox Mail and/or Pathe icon? If so....how did you name the icon?
    take a look in the orbz forum, cause i know there was a whole discussion about mbox mail there.

I have a couple of questions...
    1) How do i change the position of the notification bubbles in the dock such as for the mail,sms and phone
    2) Why does the text color change from white to grey when i disable the docked icon labels in winterboard?
    1) it is possible but you do have to make a complete new icon for it, so it takes a lot of work to change these icons.
    2) There is probably an info.plist in the glass orb root folder which changes the color of the names. Check out this file.
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-05 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-03-05 07:27 PM
    oohh great skin!
    2009-03-05 09:37 PM
    Is there a weather icon that works with the weather widget?
    2009-03-06 02:59 AM
    Is there a weather icon that works with the weather widget?
    i think it quiet a bit difficult to modify the weather icon so it fits into the glass orb theme.
    First of all you have to desarture all the weather icons. Secondly you don't have a difference between weatherbg_day and weatherbg_night. And last you have to take care that the the glare which is on glass orb is above the icon, and isn't under it. Cause normally the weather icon just sticks the image above the background.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-03-06 07:40 AM
    Where can I get the blue background that is on the iphone on the left?

Really like it with this theme.

2009-03-06 08:07 AM
    Thanks for the tip Jo0osty concerning the mbox mail icon...it took a while but the endresult is a working glass orb icon

One final question and then I'm all set; Is there anyone who could fabricat a Dock-version icon for the setting-app and the in.stall.ous app using the original icons?
    2009-03-06 08:46 AM
    Thanks for the tip Jo0osty concerning the mbox mail icon...it took a while but the endresult is a working glass orb icon

One final question and then I'm all set; Is there anyone who could fabricat a Dock-version icon for the setting-app and the in.stall.ous app using the original icons?
    I can, but you do have to say where you want them.

So for example:

Settings, in.stall.ous, phone, mail, ipod (or something like that).

By then I know which icons i have to replace and where you want the icons.

2009-03-06 09:48 AM
    Aaah ok...

I will be arranging them like this:

Settings-In.sta.llous-Phone-SMS-Mail

thanks a lot.... again
    2009-03-06 10:23 AM
    i see, i have another question, is it possible to put a background behind the glass orb liquid battery
    2009-03-06 11:16 AM
    Aaah ok...

I will be arranging them like this:

Settings-In.sta.llous-Phone-SMS-Mail

thanks a lot.... again
    is it a problem when the rank is:
    Settings-Mail-Phone-Sms-In.sta.llous (cause then i don't also have to make a new mail button )

i see, i have another question, is it possible to put a background behind the glass orb liquid battery
    i think it is possible, but right now i can't take a look at the folder with the glass orb liquid battery, so i can't see which files are in it.

Mayby if you find something with sortof "background" in it ?? I'll take a look at it this evening (cause now i'm at school )
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-06 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2009-03-06 01:37 PM
    haha it's no problem at all Jo0osty...as long as the phone stays in the middle you can arrange them however you like
    2009-03-06 02:41 PM
    Could somebody make me the icon for Solitaire City?
    Would be great =)
    better late then ever, but here is your icon
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-solitaire-city.png 

2009-03-06 08:19 PM
    is it a problem when the rank is:
    Settings-Mail-Phone-Sms-In.sta.llous (cause then i don't also have to make a new mail button )

i think it is possible, but right now i can't take a look at the folder with the glass orb liquid battery, so i can't see which files are in it.

Mayby if you find something with sortof "background" in it ?? I'll take a look at it this evening (cause now i'm at school )
    here is a background, thanks in advance =D
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-apple_light.jpg  
    2009-03-06 08:35 PM
1,837 ... 646545556575866 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD