I was just wondering if toggle icons for 'AutoCorrect' and 'Clippy' have been made for glass orb sbsettings theme? If so, does anyone mind posting it up again or at least direct me to what page they're on? I can only check these threads occasionally, so if I don't thank you right away, don't worry you will see one soon.
    Can you post up the original autocorrect and clippy sbsettings toggles?? Cause then i can make the glass orb ones from that. Hope you read this in time

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-03-11 11:52 PM
    Thanks for the icons! But there isn't a real icon for NoRotation cause its just a icon that goes green for On and red for Off.

Just one more icon to complete my collection for now...

iShoot
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ishoot.png 
    2009-03-12 02:09 AM
    Can some kind artist type make this icon for iMapMyRun? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-imapmyrun.png  
    2009-03-12 02:37 AM
    JoOosty, I need your help brother.

I used to have both Weathericon (Live Weather) and Liveclock installed and they both worked fine with this theme. After updates weeks ago they went back to the default icons. I just recently re-installed them. I cannot figure out how to get the icons to go with this theme. Can you please help? Ive looked around but didnt find much. Probably my bad. As you can see on the clock, the second hand is there and moving and the Weather is actually the current weather here. Just need to know about the icons. Thanks man.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-springboard.png  
    2009-03-12 05:14 AM
    I added different icons for the weather their in the icons.rar file and the clockScreen.css (also in the icons.rar) is to place the clock location and weather icon in the same place mine are.

which folder do you put these in? There are "klear" and "tango" folders which both contain icons.

I am practicing making some icons. Does anyone know what to name the TV.com icon? I want to see how it looks in use, and if any of the ones I make turn out ok, I'll post them here.
    Last edited by DukeSucks; 2009-03-12 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-12 05:58 AM
    which folder do you put these in? There are "klear" and "tango" folders which both contain icons.
    I put them in the "klear" folder.
    2009-03-12 06:18 AM
    Can some kind artist type make this icon for iMapMyRun? Thanks in advance.
    See how you feel about that one.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-imapmyrun.png 

Gives thanks...Do you?
    2009-03-12 06:50 AM
    Thanks for the icons! But there isn't a real icon for NoRotation cause its just a icon that goes green for On and red for Off.

iShoot
    Here is your icon
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ishoot.png 

Gives thanks...Do you?
    2009-03-12 06:53 AM
    I put them in the "klear" folder.
    thanks, that worked. What do I need to do to make them appear the same size as yours on the phone?

yours vs mine:

2009-03-12 07:10 AM
    Here is your icon
    You forgot to turn off the the black background

Here is the one i already had in stock:

JoOosty, I need your help brother.

I used to have both Weathericon (Live Weather) and Liveclock installed and they both worked fine with this theme. After updates weeks ago they went back to the default icons. I just recently re-installed them. I cannot figure out how to get the icons to go with this theme. Can you please help? Ive looked around but didnt find much. Probably my bad. As you can see on the clock, the second hand is there and moving and the Weather is actually the current weather here. Just need to know about the icons. Thanks man.
    Ok, first of all. Weathericon has changed since a couple of weeks. Now you need to have weathericon installed and one the weather icon packages (such as Katra's weather icon or something like that). When you have installed that one. You can replace the weatherbg_day and _night into the orbz icons, just like the way you used to do.

For the clock problem, i assume you don't want a secondhand (or whatever you call it in English ), and you want to have it glass orbsed again. For the glass orb thing you have to enable the live clock dark no seconds in winterboard, and replace LiveClock.png file there for the glass orb LiveClock.png file (which you mayby already have or otherwise it's posted a few pages ago).

Hope this helps
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-03-12 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-03-12 11:04 AM

iShoot
    So if i understand you right, there's just no icon for NoRotation?? And on means that the screen doesn't rotate and red that it does rotate?? Or is it otherwise?

Do you like this ones?? Just delete the 1 behind it and past it in the /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Glass Orb/NoRotation and it should work.

let me know what you think of it.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1-.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-off-1-.png 

2009-03-12 11:05 AM
    thanks, that worked. What do I need to do to make them appear the same size as yours on the phone?

yours vs mine:

You want to edit the ClockScreen.css file in the /Private/Stylesheets folder. I believe you only need to edit the bottom portion of it but, it's been a while and I'm not entirely sure. Here's what mine looks like.

#weatherIcon{
    height: 100px;
    width: 120px;
    position: absolute;
    left: 200px;
    margin-top: -50px;
    text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px;

See how you feel about that one.
    Phenomenal!! Thank you very much.
    Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-03-12 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-12 02:16 PM
    You forgot to turn off the the black background

Here is the one i already had in stock:

Ok, first of all. Weathericon has changed since a couple of weeks. Now you need to have weathericon installed and one the weather icon packages (such as Katra's weather icon or something like that). When you have installed that one. You can replace the weatherbg_day and _night into the orbz icons, just like the way you used to do.

For the clock problem, i assume you don't want a secondhand (or whatever you call it in English ), and you want to have it glass orbsed again. For the glass orb thing you have to enable the live clock dark no seconds in winterboard, and replace LiveClock.png file there for the glass orb LiveClock.png file (which you mayby already have or otherwise it's posted a few pages ago).

Hope this helps
    LOL, it was pretty late when I was making this, guess I was only half awake.

phenomenal!! Thank you very much.
    np!
    Last edited by stereosympathy; 2009-03-12 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gives thanks...Do you?
    2009-03-12 03:36 PM
    What is this tweak called to allow you to have the Date, Time, and Weather on the Springboard like this. Ive also notice some people have it on the top of their Springboard and some on the bottom. Id prefer mine on the bottom right above my Five Icon Dock like in the image. Any help?
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-3091b9da.jpg  
    2009-03-12 06:41 PM

Hope this helps
    I was able to get the Weather Icon the way I like it with your help. I have not been able to get the Clock the way I want it though. Just to clarify, I want all the clock hands to work while keeping the glass orb icon. Im still stuck. Any help is appreciated.
    2009-03-12 06:43 PM
    I am practicing making a few so I can help you guys out some if I get the hang of it. Here's one I did for Deal or No Deal. Any tips on ways to make it better?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dealornodeal-lite.png 
    2009-03-12 08:11 PM
    I am practicing making a few so I can help you guys out some if I get the hang of it. Here's one I did for Deal or No Deal. Any tips on ways to make it better?
    That looks good!

Gives thanks...Do you?
    2009-03-12 08:19 PM
    I was able to get the Weather Icon the way I like it with your help. I have not been able to get the Clock the way I want it though. Just to clarify, I want all the clock hands to work while keeping the glass orb icon. Im still stuck. Any help is appreciated.
    Ok so correct me if i'm wrong, but you want the liveclock to work in glass orb without the secondhand (or with???)

For the situation described above, place this folder in your winterboard folder (/private/var/stash/Themes.iSwKZB), put it at the top in winterboard and enable it. This should work. Let me know if it works (and thank if you like it
    Attached Files

2009-03-12 10:11 PM
    Ok so correct me if i'm wrong, but you want the liveclock to work in glass orb without the secondhand (or with???)

For the situation described above, place this folder in your winterboard folder (/private/var/stash/Themes.iSwKZB), put it at the top in winterboard and enable it. This should work. Let me know if it works (and thank if you like it
    I do want the second hand to move. The icon looks good now but its not ticking.
    2009-03-12 10:40 PM
    I do want the second hand to move. The icon looks good now but its not ticking.
    try this one out
    Attached Files

2009-03-12 10:50 PM
1,837 ... 1151596061626371 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD