Hey, is there an MLB icon anywhere? I searched this thread for "MLB" but didn't find anything. I would love it if anyone made one, if none exists. Thanks!
    2009-04-12 01:28 AM
    I made one, as soon as I get home I'll post it for ya.
    2009-04-12 01:33 AM
    Here ya go.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-bat-2009.png 
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.
    2009-04-12 02:06 AM
    Hey I absolutely love this theme!
    Have a quick question, I want to switch the Safari icon on the bottom left of the dock with Contacts. Does anyone have icons for this?

I also have a list of icon requests. All medical app icons but I'll post them up later once I can dig up all the icons for them.
    Unfortunately, there aren't any themes out there that show medical apps any love.
    2009-04-12 05:46 AM
    Hey I absolutely love this theme!
    Have a quick question, I want to switch the Safari icon on the bottom left of the dock with Contacts. Does anyone have icons for this?

I also have a list of icon requests. All medical app icons but I'll post them up later once I can dig up all the icons for them.
    Unfortunately, there aren't any themes out there that show medical apps any love.
    There should be a Contacts_Dock.png in the icons folder. Here it is just in case.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-contacts_dock.png 
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    2009-04-12 06:44 AM
    ok, i'll take a look at that one.

I mean: the icons you are requesting to get in glass orb: if you want them, please make a screenshot from your springboard, or get the icons as you can see in the post above
    Oh dude i did, look at my post, i attached a rar file and i
    posted 1 v 100 and memtool as an image, didnt you see any of them??

page 91 post 1364, i listed two images and the rest was attached in a rar
    Edit: instead of the hassle heres my spring board
    Last edited by makaveli1212; 2009-04-12 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-12 01:01 PM
    Hi there: I am looking for an icon for Rock your phone.

Thank you so much in advance!!
    2009-04-12 01:19 PM
    Hi there: I am looking for an icon for Rock your phone.

Thank you so much in advance!!
    I'm not sure what the icon looks like because you didn't post it but here's what I came up with from their web site.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-rock-your-phone.png 
    2009-04-12 09:41 PM
    Hey guys, here are a few more I got recently, I was waiting to get a decent number before I just asked for more, this seems like a decent amount.

-Game Time
    -Textfree
    -Dictionary
    -FML
    -Coldplay
    -Biggest Brain
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-4-12-09.jpg  
    2009-04-13 03:50 AM
    Thanks for the info on the contacts dock icon.
    Ok, here's the list of icons I'm hoping someone can shop for me
    ABG, Diagnosaurus and Epocrates have really boring app icons so I uploaded better ones. The last two apps I don't really use but they'd be the only two odd ones out.

ABG
    DxSaurus
    Epocrates
    ECG Guide
    Medical Calc
    Eponyms
    PEPID
    iPity
    Westward

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-abg.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dxsaurus.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-epocrates.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ecg-guide.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-medical-calc.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-eponyms.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-pepid.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ipity.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-westward.jpg
    2009-04-13 05:48 AM
    Oh dude i did, look at my post, i attached a rar file and i
    posted 1 v 100 and memtool as an image, didnt you see any of them??

page 91 post 1364, i listed two images and the rest was attached in a rar
    Edit: instead of the hassle heres my spring board
    ok, sorry, i didn't see that one. But i would stay a bit nice to the one making your icons, if you want them. Just an advice.

Here they are remember to thank
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-wordfu.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-its-trivial.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1-vs-100.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-crazytanks.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-virtualpool.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-iriddles-.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-memstatus.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-memtool.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-r-u-drunk.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-smack-talk.png 

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-04-13 04:15 PM
    Hey guys, here are a few more I got recently, I was waiting to get a decent number before I just asked for more, this seems like a decent amount.

-Game Time
    -Textfree
    -Dictionary
    -FML
    -Coldplay
    -Biggest Brain
    Here you go Hope you like them

Concerning the Coldplay icon: i hope this is good enough, cause the background is really, really difficult to get orbed.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gametime.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-textfree.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dictionary.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-fml.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-coldplay.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-biggest-brain.png 

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-04-13 06:14 PM
    Thanks for the info on the contacts dock icon.
    Ok, here's the list of icons I'm hoping someone can shop for me
    ABG, Diagnosaurus and Epocrates have really boring app icons so I uploaded better ones. The last two apps I don't really use but they'd be the only two odd ones out.

ABG
    DxSaurus
    Epocrates
    ECG Guide
    Medical Calc
    Eponyms
    PEPID
    iPity
    Westward

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-abg.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dxsaurus.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-epocrates.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ecg-guide.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-medical-calc.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-eponyms.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-pepid.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ipity.jpg**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-westward.jpg
    Here you go SOrry, but i saw your little note about ABG and Epocrates, so i already searched for the old one, and did that one. The ones you picked were also very hard to get orbed because of the big variety of colors I hop you like the ones i made, and remember to thank if you like them
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-abg.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dxsaurus.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-epocrates.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ecg-guide.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-medical-calc.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-eponyms.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-pepid.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ipity.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-westward.png 

2009-04-13 06:57 PM
    Here you go SOrry, but i saw your little note about ABG and Epocrates, so i already searched for the old one, and did that one. The ones you picked were also very hard to get orbed because of the big variety of colors I hop you like the ones i made, and remember to thank if you like them
    Yea I wasn't too sure if the three pictures I picked would turn out so thanks for digging up the original two icons for them. They all turned out looking really good on the phone, thanks a ton!!
    2009-04-13 10:08 PM
    Look cool..
    2009-04-13 10:14 PM
    Got another on guys. If and when you get the time. no hurry.

Thanks ahead of time.
    fox98
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-racing.png 
    2009-04-14 02:11 AM
    ok, sorry, i didn't see that one. But i would stay a bit nice to the one making your icons, if you want them. Just an advice.

Here they are remember to thank
    Oh man sorry i didnt mean to sound mean at all haha,
    but thanks so much , you have helped me out alot man
    thank you so much
    2009-04-14 04:46 AM
    pretty please
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0002.png  
    2009-04-14 06:52 AM
    Got another on guys. If and when you get the time. no hurry.

Thanks ahead of time.
    fox98
    here you go

EDIT: the forum won't let me upload this icon, so then we have to do it this way:

pretty please
    and here you go Remember to thank

btw Coldplay can be found a few posts back.

EDIT: cause the forum really does something weird, i also have to upload your icons this way. This means Let's Golf! has got a bit of a weird name, but just rename it to the right name
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-04-14 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2009-04-14 06:24 PM
    Thanks joOosty. Your the best.

fox98
    2009-04-14 07:55 PM
1,837 ... 2060686970717280 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD