can someone make me a quick office icon please
    2009-05-02 07:59 PM
    can someone make me a quick office icon please
    Here you go If you like em, remember to thank
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-quickoffice.png 

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-05-03 03:40 PM
    Here you go If you like em, remember to thank
    thats awesome, thank you very much
    2009-05-04 07:28 PM
    Can anyone make me a MobileLog icon please

2009-05-06 10:47 AM
    Can anyone make me a MobileLog icon please

Here you go Hope you like em!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-mobilelog.png 

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-05-06 05:06 PM
    JoOosty, just one more if you have time please

iTalk
    Last edited by Count de Monet; 2009-05-06 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-06 08:29 PM
    JoOosty, just one more if you have time please

iTalk
    Here you go
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-italk.png 

2009-05-06 09:53 PM
    Can't see it in 'Attached Images'
    2009-05-06 09:58 PM
    Can't see it in 'Attached Images'
    jep, that's a known issue

Try it this way, you have to change to name to what it has to be (little negative thing on this way )

Clearing your cache should also work, or try it in FF or IE (the one you don't use the most often, so the other one).

2009-05-06 10:02 PM
    This is my first post so I hope it's not too annoying seeing as this thread has been around a LONG time. I have right now a folder on my computer with 51 app icons that don't have Glass Orb icons. I see that JoOosty takes requests but putting up 51 icons seems like a bit much. I was just wondering if there was a guide to making your own icons or if I should just put all of the icons in a public photobucket folder or something. If someone told me a good method of making the icons myself I would definitely post them here.
    2009-05-06 10:10 PM
    I know there's already a weatherbug icon, but could someone make this version of it for me?
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-weatherbug.png  
    Last edited by DukeSucks; 2009-05-07 at 02:46 AM. Reason: .
    National Champs imo
    2009-05-07 02:43 AM
    I made a bunch of icons since my first post so I thought I'd share. I went all the way back to page 62 or something to make sure I wasn't redoing any icons. Enjoy!

I also got icons for Lumina, Plasma Ball, Rock Scores, Zentomino, Toilet Trainer and Yahoo Messenger but I hit submit reply before uploading anymore attachments. I'll put them up later.

The one that looks white is for Daft It.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-brainteaser.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-breakout.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-catchamouse.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-daft-.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-flixster.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-flood-.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ibowl.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ihunt-3d.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ijezzball.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-iminesweeper.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ivoodoo.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-jeopardy-.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-lightningtap.png 
    2009-05-07 03:15 AM
    Oh here you go, i tried to fix the link
    2009-05-07 07:56 AM
    This is my first post so I hope it's not too annoying seeing as this thread has been around a LONG time. I have right now a folder on my computer with 51 app icons that don't have Glass Orb icons. I see that JoOosty takes requests but putting up 51 icons seems like a bit much. I was just wondering if there was a guide to making your own icons or if I should just put all of the icons in a public photobucket folder or something. If someone told me a good method of making the icons myself I would definitely post them here.
    51 icons. Well i would really be happy if you would try to do it by yourself first Check out the first post of this thread. In there you also find a download link for a guid how to make glass orb icons. Try to make some, post them, and I'll give some feedback about the things which possibly can be done in a better way

You can always do the easy ones (for example with one background color) and leave the others for me.

I hope to see some icons from you

I made a bunch of icons since my first post so I thought I'd share. I went all the way back to page 62 or something to make sure I wasn't redoing any icons. Enjoy!

I also got icons for Lumina, Plasma Ball, Rock Scores, Zentomino, Toilet Trainer and Yahoo Messenger but I hit submit reply before uploading anymore attachments. I'll put them up later.

The one that looks white is for Daft It.
    Didn't already see this one But they are looking damn good. I'm sure you aren't a PS newbie

Keep up the good work!

btw you can just hit the edit button to add some more icons (but only 13 are possible
    Last edited by JoOosty; 2009-05-07 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2009-05-07 08:17 AM
    I know there's already a weatherbug icon, but could someone make this version of it for me?
    here you go

EDIT: i see the forum is doing weird again, check this one out:
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-weatherbug.png 

2009-05-07 08:21 AM
    Oh here you go, i tried to fix the link
    huh can't see anything...

2009-05-07 08:23 AM
    OK here are the rest of the icons I've made. More to come I'm sure.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-zentominole.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-y-messenger.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-toilet-trainer.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-rockscores.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-plasma-ball.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-lumina.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-mgstouch.png 
    2009-05-07 08:59 AM
    jep, that's a known issue

Try it this way, you have to change to name to what it has to be (little negative thing on this way )

Clearing your cache should also work, or try it in FF or IE (the one you don't use the most often, so the other one).

Got it with IE, thanks again
    2009-05-07 09:38 AM
    I got one for you guys if you find the time.

thanks
    fox98
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-nfsu.png 
    2009-05-07 03:17 PM
    I got one for you guys if you find the time.

thanks
    fox98
    Lol, also just made this one with Orbz

Here you go
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-nfsu.png 

2009-05-07 03:36 PM
1,837 ... 2464727374757684 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD