Just upgraded to 3.0 and reinstalled everything from scratch. Unable to get 5 icons on the dock, am I missing something?
    If you already installed the 5-icon dock, just drag an icon into the dock to the 4 that are already there.....done.

I also have 2 icon requests for now.......Sirius XM & ESPN ScoreCenter, thanks!

EDIT - I searched & found ESPN, but no Sirius.
    Last edited by nhstunner; 2009-06-26 at 08:59 PM. Reason: I searched
    2009-06-26 08:51 PM
    If you post the icon (.png) then I will take a stab at it. I couldn't get anything off the 'net that was compatible with my skill level (which is 0).
    2009-06-26 10:22 PM
    Sorry trying to find how to get the .png img for these apss but cant seem to locate them but if anyone can make one for

USAA
    iNews
    Fandango
    Take me to my car
    Emergency Radio
    Bump
    StarDefense
    Zedonia

[IMG]http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbnZI3uKQA21PseM:http://**********/appdb/appimages/icons/312949947icon-100x100.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Mattg919; 2009-06-27 at 11:54 PM.
    2009-06-26 11:11 PM
    First time making these but they came out pretty good
    -db meter
    -iFlashReady
    -Lyrical
    -Newspapers
    -Zip codes
    -iBartender
    -GasBuddy
    -Megaphone
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-db-meter.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-iflashready.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-lyrical.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-newspapers.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-zip-codes.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ibartender.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gasbuddy.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-megaphone.png 
    2009-06-27 11:36 AM

This is the Sirius XM Icon, can someone help? thanks!
    2009-06-27 06:00 PM
    Great Theme!

I have some icon requests. It would be great if someone could make them for me. I donīt have Photoshop.

Thanks in advance!

Names in the order shown:
    - ChemTouch
    - G-Spot
    - FOCUS
    - Grindr
    - Lufthansa Launcher
    - Sonic The Hedgehog
    - Stern.de
    - WordPower
    - ZugInfo
    - Raetsel
    - iTranslate
    - Picassolino

Oh and Stoneloops! I dont have the icon pic.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-chemtouch.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gspot.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-focusonline.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-grindr.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-lufthansa-launcher.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-sonic.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-stern.de.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-wordpower.jpg  

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-zuginfo.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-raetsel.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-ilanguage.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-picassolino.jpg  
    Last edited by Jinxx79; 2009-06-27 at 06:45 PM.
    2009-06-27 06:40 PM
    Can I request a Knights Onrush icon please?
    2009-06-28 03:20 AM
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say what a fantastic theme this is - it's the first one that I've actually liked!

I'm currently having a bash at creating a dialer theme that goes with this and have attached the dialerkeypad.png file. My graphic design skills are limited, and I was hoping that somebody might be able to knock up or point me in the direction of a png file that can be used to overlay the buttons for the dialerkeypad_pressed file.

And if anyone's got any ideas for the other buttons on that page, I'd be grateful for some feedback.

The file I've attached has a blue background to match the rest of my theme. I haven't flattened the file though, so this can be easily removed and replaced with another background.

Cheers,

Chad

PS The font I used is Walkway Rounded - not sure if that's correct but I found somewhere on the internet that it's the font for this theme
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dialerkeypad.png  
    2009-06-29 12:43 AM
    is there anyway to beable to rotate some selected wallpapers..? i have 9 of them...
    2009-06-29 06:18 AM
    is there anyway to beable to rotate some selected wallpapers..? i have 9 of them...
    Post them here, Tell me what you want rotated, I can do that if the resolution allows.
    2009-06-29 07:29 AM
    here are the files i need to be rotated..
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709541.19454.steel_30133.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709544.37937.steel_31clown.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709547.99673.steel_32mick.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709551.51407.steel_25sid.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709554.71852.steel_28chris.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709557.9076.steel_33corey.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709561.44042.steel_26joey.jpg   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709564.54124.steel_29james.jpg  

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-1_1219709567.58215.steel_27paul.jpg  
    2009-06-29 07:47 AM
    If someone can help with a couple of icon requests. Thank you in advance
    Attached Images **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-cardcounter.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-cbssports.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dictionary.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gasscubby.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-learnchess.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-repairpal.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-secureinfo.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-thesaurus.png **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-zombie.png 
    2009-06-29 09:51 PM
    Where is the SBSettings Glass Orb theme located on the phone? It's not with the other Glass Orb themes like liquid battery and blue dock. I want to add some color to the overlay. Thanks.

Edit: Title should read "Changing SBSettings icons"
    2009-06-30 12:00 AM
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say what a fantastic theme this is - it's the first one that I've actually liked!

I'm currently having a bash at creating a dialer theme that goes with this and have attached the dialerkeypad.png file. My graphic design skills are limited, and I was hoping that somebody might be able to knock up or point me in the direction of a png file that can be used to overlay the buttons for the dialerkeypad_pressed file.

And if anyone's got any ideas for the other buttons on that page, I'd be grateful for some feedback.

The file I've attached has a blue background to match the rest of my theme. I haven't flattened the file though, so this can be easily removed and replaced with another background.

Cheers,

Chad

PS The font I used is Walkway Rounded - not sure if that's correct but I found somewhere on the internet that it's the font for this theme

Looks great! Best thing to do is just download a dialer theme from cydia and then use those files as your template

First off, nice Theme Toyvan!
    I just made a rly nice Dock in Red, which glows a bit. Ill send the .png File and how it looks on my screen.
    Greetz, Xey
    Looks nice

Couldn't get them all on the last post
    (iPunchclock, iTracer, MGSTouch, Moonlight Lite, Nimbuzz, Panolab, Photo Fx, PinPong, Planets, PunchClock, RemoteTap, Scramble, StickWars, Trailguru, Voice Memos
    Attachment 327481Attachment 327491Attachment 327501Attachment 327511Attachment 327521Attachment 327531Attachment 327541Attachment 327551Attachment 327561Attachment 327571Attachment 327581Attachment 327591Attachment 327601Attachment 327611Attachment 327621
    Thanks for the icons! I am working on a color theme for Glass Orb, so I will use only the black and white ones for now ..cheers!

FYI: Just put in the update for the 'messaging' and 'voice memos' icons for the 3.0 firmware..keep checking cydia for the update.

EDIT: 3.0 update is now available on cydia!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-01 at 02:59 AM.
    2009-06-30 09:41 PM
    Hi guys I've just picked up this theme and it's absolutely fantastic.

However I'm three icons short of an awesome new theme. The OP states if I could supply the icon files for you guys to play with you will do something with them, but I'm not sure how to supply you guys with the icons (I don't know where to find them) if it helps the four apps are.

Photobucket
    OneTap
    TweetDeck
    Aussie Rules Live

If someone could give me some help that would be great thanks.
    2009-07-01 02:41 PM
    obv the new doom game icon is an issue...
    but my other issue is my three categories icons at the top left of the one screenie.. "Apps" and "Games" aparently have an icon for the specific icon that i chose in categories(if i understand correctly).. and my "Tools" folder doesnt have one.. but all three category icon folders are from the same icon set in categories..?
    any help?
    thanks,
    madLyfe

also.. when i movied voice memos to my "apps" category, it lost the icon from the new 3.0 update..? also for score center, i took the "espn.png" and renamed it to "espn scorecenter.png" and it didnt work, then again, i dont know what the actual espn scorecenter app's name really is...
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0053.png   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0060.png   **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-img_0062.png  
    Last edited by madLyfe; 2009-07-02 at 03:44 AM.
    2009-07-01 10:00 PM
    I have some icon requests. It would be great if someone could make them for me. I donīt have Photoshop.
    Me either... you can download Gimp (free) for windows though, which does all the same things. The photoshop tutorial on the first page is applicable to GIMP, only the menu locations are different (the command names are the same), and instead of dragging various open files onto each other to create layers, you need to open the various files as a layer.

GIMP - for Windows
    2009-07-02 06:24 PM
    Just bumping my question about the SBSettings icons location on the phone. Trying to add some color.
    2009-07-02 07:01 PM
    also.. when i movied voice memos to my "apps" category, it lost the icon from the new 3.0 update..?
    yeah, happens to me too
    National Champs imo
    2009-07-02 07:26 PM
    If someone can help with a couple of icon requests. Thank you in advance
    This is what I got through before I needed to start actual work at work...
    **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-cardcounter.png

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-cbssports.png

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-dictionary.png

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-gasscubby.png

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-learnchess.png

**Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme-repairpal.png
    2009-07-02 07:33 PM
1,837 ... 3070787980818290 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD