Hi,

I have found out how I extract files from the frameworkUI etc, but I can't seem to locate the specific files I want to change (or I dont know where they are, names etc)

I'll try to explain in my best manners(bad english) what I am looking for.
    Below I have posted some pictures of what I am trying to change:

I want to make the whole User interface on my iPhone transparent, so if I am opening lets say "settings" I'll get a transparent look of all the backgrounds and buttons(not the icons and symbols, just the panels and the main background in every application.
    So if I am using a wallpaper I would see that behind everything I run on the iPhone.

Also I need to get som knowledge if I could change the default colour on the fonts(not at springboard but in the diffrent appmenus so I could use white instead of black since this is the only colour that will work with my ideas.

I have made a simple Photoshop "preview" just to let you guys more easily understand what I am trying to achieve here.

Any tips and help would make me happy

This is a before and after pic I have (what I want to make it look like:

Thank you
    Last edited by Dark_MaZe; 2008-05-27 at 04:31 PM.
    2008-05-27 04:23 PM
    I do like the idea, I will look into it when I get a chance. Kinda like linux with transparent folders.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-05-27 06:30 PM
    Thank you,

it would be much appreciated if you helped me figure this out.

Dark_MaZe
    2008-05-27 09:07 PM
    Well I tried but it seems like the white is either located somewhere else or is hardcoded in the firmware. I did check out springboard.app also but no luck. Sorry, maybe someone else will have more success.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-05-28 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD