Hey I got my iphone now for 3 days and its great-
    I changed the normal blue color from menu ad popups etc. to black
    but every time i open contacts, safari, ipod .... there comes the normal bue one for 1-2 sec.- I think because of the loading screen.
    I did´nt found diffrent ones on customize 2.0 so it would be great if some would tell me where they are stored in the iphone, and i just make them black with potoshp.

hope this has not been talked about bevor and I´m just to stupid to use the search function
    2008-05-31 06:31 PM
    well stupid...lol just playin, just go into each app in the applications folder and change the Default.png, thats what u r seeing while the app is loading u can make it 320......aww 4get it heres one. U said just plain black right?

Now u do realize everything u open u will see plain black right? (until it loads ofcourse)
    Attached Thumbnails Change the loading screen help , please-default.png  
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-06-01 05:31 AM
    hey thanks for your answer- actaually Ijust want to change the top arbor to black , the one which normally is blue from contacts for example, i changed the “other.artwork“-Dat in - /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework to black which I think looks quit nice - but there always 1-2 sek the blue one befor
    2008-06-01 01:53 PM
    Ok I see what ur saying, my above answer still fits though, I thought u just wanted the whole page black. What u can do is grab the Default.png from the app u want to change then just open it in a photo editing program that u have and change it to blk/wht.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-06-01 05:53 PM
    ah -I see
    thanks man
    2008-06-02 06:13 PM
    No Prob!
    2008-06-03 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.