User Tag List

hi 3dee is not in my installer is there a problem ....help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apogee ltd is there as a source but no 3 dee theme ????????????...help

thanks they were ther just now ...i love your work...thank you
    Last edited by oc12345; 2007-12-26 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-26 06:02 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apogee ltd is there as a source but no 3 dee theme ????????????...help

thanks they were ther just now ...i love your work...thank you
    ya somehow it got deleted, not sure how. sorry about that. glad to hear you like it. i'm gonna try to update most of the themes with additional icons tonight.
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com
    2008-01-02 01:50 AM
    thanks. with all the notices yo made it SOOO easy to get to all this good suff!
    2008-01-02 07:44 AM
    As they were, probably never. If you can get spicy chicken to get the keyboards to work for customize I will definitely. But for some reason some peoples' keyboards were getting messed up and I got really sick of dealing with people always whining and complaining to me about it.

I was thinking about re-releasing it with a disclaimer saying it might mess it up, so use at your own risk, but I think that's kind of messed up. So I'd rather release clean packages that aren't messing up phones. All part of being responsible and stuff you know.
    Hi How do you use the restore keyboard? I can't get the original one back... Thanks!!
    2008-01-02 10:36 AM
    HOLY PucK .... Thanks for this !!! This is really great StuFF!!!!
    2008-01-03 05:12 AM
    hi, thanks for the themes and other uploads...just like to request for some keyboards (any design would do) since i accidentally erased my aqwoah keyboard so now im dealing with the boring original keyboard design..im using 1.1.1...hope you can help me and others who like to change their keyboard...thanks and more power
    2008-01-10 02:34 PM
    Can't seem to get Chocolate Rain on my 1.1.4 iphone.

Does anyone have a zip file that they can attach and i can download.

Thank you

Tippy
    2008-07-06 12:30 AM
    Can't seem to get Chocolate Rain on my 1.1.4 iphone.

Does anyone have a zip file that they can attach and i can download.

Thank you

Tippy
    Here is the theme in .zip format as you requested hopefully, chemicalcomfort wont mind me posting up a link for it... I'll take the link down if any problems arise.

Click here to download !
    2008-07-08 04:07 AM
148 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD